PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Kneedragger
16-10-09, 11:39 AM
Hi I'm Dave, im moving into Wiltshire soon probably early next year the way things are going. I cant wait if i'm honest as im coming from the middle of southampton and being in the middle of open roads will be great. Hope to find people that actually like to ride bikes too.

I ride a HRC Fireblade is pictured for kicks, trackdays and rips abroad etc and I use a 04 Hayabusa all year and for long trips away or abroad. I'm handy with a spanner too!
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s236/KneedraggerDave/Bikes/IMG_2458.jpg

Look forward to hearing from you [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

igbell
16-10-09, 11:44 AM
Yellow and welcome, nice bike give us a go......

HensonA
16-10-09, 11:44 AM
Hello Dave......welcome to WB...hope you can get to the Sally when you move up to Wiltshire next year.

I joined this forum a couple of months ago.....a great bunch of people.

Adrian [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kneedragger
16-10-09, 11:52 AM
I will be aiming to get to a meet once I get into the place next year and settled in!

I used to swap bikes on rides but my insurance rudely stole my allowance to ride other people bikes!

FJ_Biker
16-10-09, 12:37 PM
Hello Kneedragger

Geordie Stu
16-10-09, 12:58 PM
Hi Welcome to WB see you on the next year. Take a look on the section meets & ride outs. Some of us planning atrip around Northern France end of May / June [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kneedragger
16-10-09, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the trip abroad, cant get enough of taking the bike overseas as the UK is crippled with cameras. I was in france 2 weekends ago with a few mates we went to Angers down by the Loire Valley. Awesome place to rip up some tarmac next to the river and no cars at all. Some how ended up at a student party too so a bit of a result all round. Its amazing how after several (many) beers I could speak perfect french hehe.

Might go to the ring in november for a cheap break ill just camp as its only 7 euro a night.

Hannah
16-10-09, 01:45 PM
Hi and Welcome, be good to see you on some rides next year [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

quimby
16-10-09, 03:53 PM
Welcome 2 wb m8 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mas1
16-10-09, 04:14 PM
Hi Dave and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bonnielass
16-10-09, 07:28 PM
Hello and welcome.

Iceman
16-10-09, 08:35 PM
welcome to WB mate and a nice pair of bikes you have there too! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Karl
16-10-09, 09:20 PM
Hello and Welcome. See you sometime next year. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

KP
17-10-09, 09:38 AM
hello and welcome along :)

Roll_on
17-10-09, 10:02 AM
Hi Dave welcomr to WB looking forward to getting a closer look at your bike soon.

Bikermouse
17-10-09, 01:36 PM
HI and welcome

kj

Kneedragger
17-10-09, 05:14 PM
Thanks for all the welcome posts, I have had a bit of a look round the site and it looks pretty good to me with some go meets and trips to look forward to you.

Do you have a list of the best roads you ride? Or the lesser known best roads? Near me is the A272 and everyone rates it but its always full of cops and other bikers but there is a road that runs next to it almost which is better and empty.

Cheers ;)

BB
19-10-09, 01:41 PM
Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ghost comes from down your way - well Fareham way! ;D Lives up here now & commutes to Fawley.

Quite a few good roads round this way and I'm sure the rest of the crew on here will be more than happy to enlighten you.

BB

darrenatthesally
22-10-09, 08:53 PM
hi and welcome to the wb look forward to seeing you when you are up this way