06-03-10, 04:57 PM
Alright you dork ;D

BB
06-03-10, 06:18 PM
Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Mark_Able
06-03-10, 08:01 PM
Counter-steer, look through the corner, feed the power in, get ya gears sorted before the turn...

Remind you of anything? ;)

Bikermouse
06-03-10, 11:11 PM
Hi and welcome

kj

Hazel-nut
07-03-10, 09:49 PM
welcome to WB

crewy
07-03-10, 11:36 PM
Hello and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Davey
08-03-10, 09:56 AM
Counter-steer, look through the corner, feed the power in, get ya gears sorted before the turn...

Shouldn't that be brake late flick down a couple of gears - stick foot out front - dab rear break to lose traction feed power and keep constant so back continues to side whilst counter steering and looking where you want to go - once past apex stand bike up crack the power and leave on back wheel [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hmm wonder why I stopped training :D

Geordie Stu
08-03-10, 10:46 AM
Welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
08-03-10, 06:29 PM

Shouldn't that be brake late flick down a couple of gears - stick foot out front - dab rear break to lose traction feed power and keep constant so back continues to side whilst counter steering and looking where you want to go - once past apex stand bike up crack the power and leave on back wheel [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Think that's why he bust his knee up last year... :D

Uber Dave
08-03-10, 07:54 PM

Learn by doing........

Welcome to the forum though!

Davey
08-03-10, 08:40 PM

I assume you're referring to Lipton? As I've not busted my knee on the tarmac .....yet lol

Mark_Able
08-03-10, 09:13 PM

I assume you're referring to Lipton? As I've not busted my knee on the tarmac .....yet lol

Yes mate. He over cooked it through the left handers at Pembrey, and got carted off to Carmarthen Hospital (what a sh*thole). ::)

Davey
08-03-10, 09:22 PM

Yes mate. He over cooked it through the left handers at Pembrey, and got carted off to Carmarthen Hospital (what a sh*thole). ::)

That was a stupid thing to do [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Next time focus on the tyre wall might get your wrists at the same time :D

FJ_Biker
11-03-10, 08:17 PM
Hello Rob

darrenatthesally
15-03-10, 04:56 PM
hi and welcome to wb hope to see you at the sally soon

igbell
22-03-10, 03:04 PM
Yellow and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]