PDA

View Full Version : I was mugged......

Little_Toe
17-03-10, 10:58 PM
Hi folks,
I was down your neck of the woods on Sunday 14th March for the Afghan Heros ride though Wootton Bassett. After the ride I rode over to the Salutation Inn for a bite to eat and had my chips and a cigarette mugged from me by a hairy biker with a reliant robin engined trike - sorry can't remember your name [smiley=embarassed.gif]

Anyway, the long and the short of it is that I was made very welcomed and I'd like to send my thanks for the hospitality.

Hopefully I see you all soon. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Cheers
Shaun, from Derby (oop north [smiley=cool.gif])
Black and Grey 2006 GSX1300R Hayabusa with 17L auxiliary fuel tank, HID lights, spot lights, cruise control, heated grips and twin Sat Navs......oh and a member of the Royal British Legion Riders Branch and Iron Butt Association, #40051 (www.ironbuttuk.org)

darrenatthesally
17-03-10, 11:31 PM
hi and welcome to the wb and glad you had a good day and a good time at the sally hope to see you again soon oh and by the way most fo been andy

Geordie Stu
18-03-10, 03:36 PM
Derby Up North. Try Newcastle mate but live doon sooth nuw [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
18-03-10, 05:57 PM
Good to hear you got a welcome from the locals! ;D ;D

BB

Ryan
18-03-10, 06:05 PM
Hi folks,
I was down your neck of the woods on Sunday 14th March for the Afghan Heros ride though Wootton Bassett. After the ride I rode over to the Salutation Inn for a bite to eat and had my chips and a cigarette mugged from me by a hairy biker with a reliant robin engined trike - sorry can't remember your name [smiley=embarassed.gif]

Anyway, the long and the short of it is that I was made very welcomed and I'd like to send my thanks for the hospitality.

Hopefully I see you all soon. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Cheers
Shaun, from Derby (oop north [smiley=cool.gif])
Black and Grey 2006 GSX1300R Hayabusa with 17L auxiliary fuel tank, HID lights, spot lights, cruise control, heated grips and twin Sat Navs......oh and a member of the Royal British Legion Riders Branch and Iron Butt Association, #40051 (www.ironbuttuk.org)

ANDREW lol

Hazel-nut
18-03-10, 06:08 PM
glad you were made to feel welcome and came to join us on here!
that hairy biker was definitly Andrew (Amante) and that sounds about right for him :p stealing chips

Lexx0r
18-03-10, 06:23 PM
Thought Id say hello - I also pinched a couple! Muaha!
Hope you had a nice day mate

Nathan (The young one with the 675)

igbell
22-03-10, 03:09 PM
Yellow and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bikermouse
22-03-10, 07:50 PM
Hi and welcome from another Northern exile.

kj

Morticia
29-03-10, 11:04 PM
HA, I'd be pissed if some1 stole my chips >:(