PDA

View Full Version : Black horse

Dannybinks
02-04-10, 07:18 PM
Can anyone tell me if i was at the right Black Horse as i was at the one in Trowbridge tonight and no one was there i was there from six till half past many thanks Danny :(

BB
02-04-10, 07:28 PM
Ah Danny, you were too early. I'm just heading up there now and I know a couple of others are on thier way [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Dannybinks
02-04-10, 07:34 PM
thought so better look next time at least i know were it is now thanks [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
02-04-10, 11:06 PM
thought so better look next time at least i know were it is now thanks [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ro & a couple of others were there earlier, said they saw someone turn up & then go.

BB

ro
02-04-10, 11:17 PM
Can anyone tell me if i was at the right Black Horse as i was at the one in Trowbridge tonight and no one was there i was there from six till half past many thanks Danny :(
There were people there before 5:50 (when I arrived). We were sitting in the bit towards the garden between the bar and the door to the parking. Sorry you didn't spot us!

Kevinb
03-04-10, 01:02 PM
Danny

Yes we were there. Rainy horrible day so went up early. Nice to have a chat with the few that were there.
I'm surprised you missed me as I do tend to stand out a bit.
Ro Pat loved your Ninja 250.

spanner347
03-04-10, 05:51 PM
Where in Trowbridge is the Black horse, never been to trowbridge for a drink so no idea of location. I live in Warminster so tempted to come along one night.
Cheers.

Kevinb
04-04-10, 11:13 AM
It's on the Frome road out of town close to the college. If you are coming in through Westbury follow the road in past McDonalds, over four mini rounabouts until you get the the end of the road and turn left. Carry on up the road past Clarendon school and just keep on straight up the road and over the mini roundabout. The Black Horse is on your left. (park out the front or car park around the back

Kev

Morticia
05-04-10, 07:15 PM
I was gonna go, but the ****e weather stopped me...