PDA

View Full Version : HI

nicko@able
23-05-10, 06:18 PM
Nicko at able has finaly be dragged kicking and sceaming into the 1980s.just a quick note to say hi before I go and have my medication.lol.Anybody from my courses?talk soon

BB
23-05-10, 06:22 PM
Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Did my test in the dark ages but I did some advance training with Able a couple of years ago.

BB

Morticia
23-05-10, 06:30 PM
Not me!
Hello and welcome

nicko@able
23-05-10, 06:40 PM
nice to hear from people so quickly,we cant train everybody but we try ::)

Morticia
23-05-10, 06:44 PM
Well, I might do my driving with you. Saw somewhere on the forum you do driving too, and since you come highly recommended and I'm going to be the pupil from hell...How patient are you guys??? ;D

bobf279
23-05-10, 07:07 PM
Hi and welcome to WB

Toph
23-05-10, 07:28 PM
Hi Nico, great to have you on board. I hear from Mark you've just passed your car test! well done!!! you took me through my CBT 3 years ago. I also made you some brackets for your BMW?.good to see hear from you mate, you still riding the Fazer? :-? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Geordie Stu
23-05-10, 07:57 PM
Hi welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
23-05-10, 08:16 PM
Hi n Welcome

Beamer
23-05-10, 09:19 PM
Nicko at able has finaly be dragged kicking and sceaming into the 1980s.just a quick note to say hi before I go and have my medication.lol.Anybody from my courses?talk soon

Hey nick-o......welcome to WB.......I'm sure you remember me flower lmao......and not just 'cos you got me through my CBT...brilliant that you have joined ....it's a really friendly forum and really helpful....some lovely people on here too.
If you get the chance pop over to the Sally on a Thursday night or the Black Horse on a Friday night, thats where we all meet up..
be good to see you

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mark_Able
23-05-10, 09:35 PM
Well, I might do my driving with you. Saw somewhere on the forum you do driving too, and since you come highly recommended and I'm going to be the pupil from hell...How patient are you guys??? ;D

Morticia, give me a shout when you're ready. We're very patient, and hopefully pretty light-hearted too... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nicko, should've been Nickothenutter... ;)

Beamer
23-05-10, 09:51 PM

Morticia, give me a shout when you're ready. We're very patient, and hopefully pretty light-hearted too... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Slightly under-rated yourselves there Mark....but humility is a great quality...........Morticia, believe me they are all fantastic and I would send my kids, my mum (2nd thoughts, not my mum,) and anyone else to Able Training......excellent bunch and very good at what they do....so go ahead and book....you won't regret it xxx

;D ;D ;D

Mark_Able
23-05-10, 10:03 PM

Slightly under-rated yourselves there Mark....but humility is a great quality...........Morticia, believe me they are all fantastic and I would send my kids, my mum (2nd thoughts, not my mum,) and anyone else to Able Training......excellent bunch and very good at what they do....so go ahead and book....you won't regret it xxx

;D ;D ;D

Now you're making me blush... :-[

Jacde
23-05-10, 10:21 PM
Helloooo
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Lorraine
23-05-10, 11:49 PM
hi nico
welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

SBQE2
24-05-10, 05:15 AM
Hi and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thinking of joining you guys for one of your saferider courses to increase my confidence and knowledge.

nicko@able
24-05-10, 09:27 AM
hey this computer thig is great,you dont even need to put fuel in it.I tried that with the last one,it didnt work so good after that.Morticia,if mark can get a Knuckle dragin cro-mag like me through my car test,he can get ANYBODY through it.

nicko@able
24-05-10, 09:31 AM
MR sbqe2,the safrider courses are really good fun.They heip to polish the skills we all have and give you a very different perspective to the possibilitys of us and our machines.Nicko

Morticia
24-05-10, 09:42 AM
hey this computer thig is great,you dont even need to put fuel in it.I tried that with the last one,it didnt work so good after that.Morticia,if mark can get a Knuckle dragin cro-mag like me through my car test,he can get ANYBODY through it.

Right, I'm in then!

Roll_on
24-05-10, 11:18 AM
Hi and welcome to Wiltshire Bikers.

Hazel-nut
24-05-10, 11:49 AM
welcome to WB
Thank you for getting me through my CBT last november!much appreciated!--apologies for you having to change the brake lver after i fell off and bent it :P

nicko@able
25-05-10, 08:20 AM
yup still got the Fazer,still miss the Guzzi,trikes coming along,allso have a car now as the wee bairns got to big for the side-car.IF any body wants a 2 seater watsonian palmer with all fittings for a 1971 Guzzi with tow bar and stearig damper,let us know.Nicko

R1chie
25-05-10, 10:24 AM
Welcome along to WB Nicko [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mark_Able
25-05-10, 07:46 PM
yup still got the Fazer,still miss the Guzzi,trikes coming along,allso have a car now as the wee bairns got to big for the side-car.IF any body wants a 2 seater watsonian palmer with all fittings for a 1971 Guzzi with tow bar and stearig damper,let us know.Nicko

Wallace and Gromit? ::)

Ryan
26-05-10, 10:52 PM
Hey, welcome to WB :)

Mas1
28-05-10, 05:17 PM
Hello and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy
28-05-10, 06:22 PM
hey and welcome

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

jack930
07-06-10, 12:51 AM

lo mate bout time,, now get back in the house and do some cleaning :D

Si
07-06-10, 04:58 PM
Welcome! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]