PDA

View Full Version : Hi all new boy

Green Man
10-06-10, 02:44 PM
Hi all just to say hello i come from trowbridge and ride a ZX9R and yes it is green [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

CBRowner
10-06-10, 02:54 PM
Hello and welcome to WB :D

You'll have to get yourself down the black horse on a friday and say hello [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nokesy
10-06-10, 03:03 PM
Hey Green man - Welcome to WB and the 'Trobo Massive' ;D Hope to see you and your green bike on a ridout soon - or up the Black Horse on a Friday night [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Although most of the Trobo lot leave the bikes at home to allow for a few beers! ;)

RedSoul
10-06-10, 03:24 PM
Welcome to WB

Green Man
10-06-10, 03:34 PM
How oftern do you guys get out for a ride??? :)

Nokesy
10-06-10, 03:36 PM
Every weekend when the weather's good and various evening rides too! Basically, whenever possible!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Have a lookie in Meets and Rideouts section :)

CBRowner
10-06-10, 04:15 PM

Never :'(

I may have a future in bike polishing though [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
10-06-10, 04:45 PM
Hi n Welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Geordie Stu
10-06-10, 05:32 PM
Hi Green Man

Another member joins the Trowbridge Massive ;D

Won't be at the Black Horse Friday up early off to France early start Sat. See you next time [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
10-06-10, 05:34 PM
Hi and welcome to WB. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I hope to stroll up the Black Horse Friday for a refreshing glass of something so may see you there

BB

BB
10-06-10, 05:35 PM

;D ;D You will get out there eventually! ;)

BB

Moo
10-06-10, 05:50 PM
Not another green Kawasaki, haven't we got enough of those allready ::)

CBRowner
10-06-10, 05:56 PM

;D ;D You will get out there eventually! ;)

BB

I should start a new forum for Wiltshire Bike Polishers ;D

It's making a nice garden ornament and it keeps the birds off my grass :)

bobf279
10-06-10, 05:57 PM
hi and welcome

Lorraine
10-06-10, 06:33 PM
Welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roxy
10-06-10, 06:49 PM
oh god another green machine!! ;D

welcome to WB mate

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
10-06-10, 07:11 PM
Hello and welcome

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

I like green ;D

Bonnielass
10-06-10, 07:26 PM
Hello and welcome. Hope to see you about soon. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roll_on
10-06-10, 07:28 PM
Hi welcome to Wiltshire Bikers. There is a rideout on Sunday if your interested and green bikes are permitted.

Mas1
10-06-10, 07:30 PM
Hello and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Sapphire
10-06-10, 07:53 PM
Hello, [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Hope to see you at a meet soon. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
11-06-10, 12:21 PM
Hello and welcome. When I read green I thought you meant something else...

Blackandchrome
11-06-10, 12:42 PM
Hello Green man.
If it has to be a Kawasaki, its got to be Green! :)
Or is that: If its got to be a Kawasaki, it has to be Green! ::)
Welcome to Wiltshire Bikers. [smiley=happy.gif]
I spend most my time drivin an ole Massey F.
And you can see there is only really one colour for them too [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

SBQE2
11-06-10, 10:19 PM
Hi and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

THE_SALESMAN
13-06-10, 09:24 PM
Hello bud and welocome to WB! :D

Si
14-06-10, 09:17 AM
Welcome! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Si
14-06-10, 09:18 AM
oh god another green machine!! ;D

welcome to WB mate

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

And whats wrong with green?? ;D

jonnydangerous
15-06-10, 04:04 PM
nothin wrong with green if its a Kwaka, different story if its flem, poop or food tho...... ;D

Beamer
16-06-10, 07:44 PM
Hi There and welcome........have prob seen you riding around trowbo cos my blokey has a zx6r and yes, it's green so always have a second look at green kawasaki's.....lol....do you wear black leathers and helmet too???....might have seen you today.......dont forget 'The Sally' meets on a Thursday just past Castle Combe......thats our more 'official' meet but the Black Horse is a favourite too.......just keep an eye on the forum to find out who's going over on a thursday, am sure you will be able to tag along....they usually meet up around 6ish.... anyway welcome again lol

;D ;D ;D

Green Man
16-06-10, 11:07 PM
Hi beamer yes i have been out today when the sun out im out to, yea i do where black leathers i have a zx9r f2 the last of the 9s but its in showroom condition cant make thurs but should be out on friday up black horse it will be good to see you all im a local lad well not lad !!lets put it this way got my first moped in 1979 and not been off the road since apart from a few bans thats life :'( [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kevinb
17-06-10, 01:24 PM
Hello & welcome from another of the Trobo massive. Although with me it should probably read Massive Trobo ;D

Beamer
17-06-10, 10:46 PM
Hi beamer yes i have been out today when the sun out im out to, yea i do where black leathers i have a zx9r f2 the last of the 9s but its in showroom condition cant make thurs but should be out on friday up black horse it will be good to see you all im a local lad well not lad !!lets put it this way got my first moped in 1979 and not been off the road since apart from a few bans thats life :'( [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ummmm as its going to be very busy in there, you may not be able to work out who's who as not many of us ride there as its a local lol.....some probably will but Roxy, myself and Bladerider are going to get there just after 7 and my chap will already be there, there will be others too .....and Jo behind the bar knows us....just ask for Tina and she should be able to point u in right direction...hopefully lol .....

;D

Green Man
18-06-10, 04:30 PM
Hi all and thanks for the welcome just to let you know i cant make the black horse tonight but hope to be there next week :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(

Beamer
19-06-10, 10:13 PM
not to worry....the group might be easier to spot next week cos it was really busy last night.(cant think why) lol

;D ;D ;D