PDA

View Full Version : Hi from BCletjog

BCletjog
25-07-10, 12:54 AM
Hi guys,

My name BC I'm a total nutter when it comes to anything bike related..
I currently have A YBR 125 which I did Lands end to John O Groats last year for Chrisites and For the Heroes.... 2200 miles in 6 days..

I have riden pretty much all over the uk on her clocking up 21650 miles approx in 20 months..

I was Honoured and humbled in par taking in the Woottoon Bassett ride..... I traveled down on the Sat and headed home on the Monday..

I have gone in several times for my test Mod 1 but on last test failed on the life saver look just before the u turn... Guttered to say the least..

I am totally amazed by the biking comunitty you have... So diffrent to up north most are the power grangers (no Offence to anyone) so clubs and meets are few and far between... Which lead me on the quest of setting up the Cocky bikers.... lol I designed the web Site my self have a nosy info on my profile.

Next year I am partaking in the Pan American ride with Nick Sanders..22,000 miles in 8 weeks cant wait it's going to be wicked...I'll be the 1st solo female to complete the ride....

After the Pan American I have a massive desire to ride through Africa so it will be incorprated in the world ride I hope to do, at some point in the future!

I have been down a few times since the WB ride and totally hooked on your neck of the woods and be moving down, so I thought I'd say hello from a nutty all weather biker to you guys...

Who's going to be at the Sally on the 7th?

Hope fully meet you guys there!

Ride Safe Ride Free

BC x ;)

Lorraine
25-07-10, 02:02 AM
Welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

AlanMc
25-07-10, 02:03 AM
Welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
25-07-10, 08:41 AM
Hello and welcome
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

I failed my mod 1 too, next one is looming on the horizion :D

smellygerm
25-07-10, 09:12 AM
Hello from the G.B.B at the harp & crown and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Green Man
25-07-10, 10:01 AM
Hi & welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

KP
25-07-10, 10:20 AM
hello and welcome along [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
25-07-10, 11:17 AM
Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Good to hear of your exploits and ambitions and to hear we are a friendly bunch down here!

Hope to meet you soon

BB

newnut
25-07-10, 11:47 AM
hi and welcome! should be a good turn out on the 7th!

Hazel-nut
25-07-10, 03:18 PM
Hi and welcome to wb!should be a great turn out on the 7th :)

Roll_on
25-07-10, 03:26 PM
Hi and welcome to Wiltshire Bikers looking forward to meeting you on the 7th hope you like pork.

Mas1
25-07-10, 04:17 PM
Hello and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BCletjog
25-07-10, 04:36 PM
Hello and welcome
[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

I failed my mod 1 too, next one is looming on the horizion :D

Hi.. I was was guttered 2 weeks last Sunday I had set of from Calne on way to Peterbrough for my mod 1 again... Quickest test date I could get and my YBR finally died and went to bike heaven.. Engine seized....

:'( :'(
Guttered wasnt the word so the plan will be mod one to be booked again this week.. Im so close to passing I can taste it...
Its priority to pass as i want to be back on the road getting withdrawal symptons... lol

What bike are you after when you got that bit of paper in your hand?

Good luck

Ride safe Ride free

BC x ;)

BCletjog
25-07-10, 04:46 PM
Hi and welcome to wb!should be a great turn out on the 7th :)

Hey up, Nice one for the welcome... What time does it start on the 7th....

I cant wait, couldnt get to the calne bike shows this weekend but I'll be there at the 7th come hell or high water....

Ride safe Ride free
BC x :D

Amante_271
25-07-10, 05:41 PM
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!

Darling!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Boys and Girls! Some of you may of heard Ive been going thru a rough time in my personal & Private live.... THIS is the wonderful woman who Ive now challenged to take me forward in my life!!

Yes!! She IS mad (ask about overtaking on Snow Hill near Goatacre) She is totally bonkers for taking me on but I love her totally to bits!!!

All I have to say to you is ...

Welcome to the home for the moderately bewildered!!!!

Nico_babe
25-07-10, 05:55 PM
Welcome to WB.

BCletjog
25-07-10, 07:07 PM
[quote author=Amante_271 link=1280015697/0#14 date=1280076069]BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!

]
Yes!! She IS mad (ask about overtaking on Snow Hill near Goatacre)

]
I have to say guys there is nothing wrong with my overtaking... lol It was perfecly safe and a total buzz to overtake 4 cars flat out @ 75 MPH!!!!

As you can imagine a little 124.9 (as my freinds up norrth say) :D being riden flat out for most of the 21,500 odd miles i put on the clock in the last 20 months, you can prob work out why Hulk - YBR decided to give me the v's lol...

She has been a fantastic bike and got the best write up in RIDE mag for being the best 125....

So the time has come:- I got a need a need for Power.....
:D

I'll be able to overtake more cars then hehe...

Ride safe Ride free..

BC x

bobf279
25-07-10, 07:12 PM
hi and welcome

BCletjog
25-07-10, 07:23 PM
Hi and welcome to Wiltshire Bikers looking forward to meeting you on the 7th hope you like pork.

love pork Loudpipes.. one my favourite meats... arh and the crackling - to piggy toe nails... loverly....

I cant wait all excited....... and it so true....LOUDPIPES save lives....

Ride safe Ride free

BC x

darrenatthesally
25-07-10, 10:16 PM
hi and welcome to the wb look forward to seeing you at the sally on the 7th

Jixerman
26-07-10, 03:56 PM
Hi Liz [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Cant really welcome ya now can I, seeing as you joined before lil ol me 8-)

BCletjog
26-07-10, 03:59 PM
Hi Liz [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Cant really welcome ya now can I, seeing as you joined before lil ol me 8-)

Your on here dude that main thing..... :D :D :D :D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BC XX

Nokesy
26-07-10, 04:08 PM
Hey Liz - welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Can't wait to meet you on the 7th, you sound a lovely type of bonkers! ;D

Jixerman
26-07-10, 04:08 PM
LMAO

Gonna see about making the sally on the 7th
Will depend on the other half though as two weekends away woithout her I WON'T get away with

Nokesy
26-07-10, 04:15 PM
LMAO

Will depend on the other half though as two weekends away woithout her I WON'T get away with

Bring her along! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] The more the merrier! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BCletjog
26-07-10, 04:22 PM
LMAO

Bring her along! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] The more the merrier! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Eye get her to come..... im sure where be other ladies their if not we just have to make her a dudette.. I get her through qualifying 8-) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
26-07-10, 06:17 PM
Welcome to WB, that was quite a journey on the ybr, respect! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BCletjog
26-07-10, 08:18 PM
Welcome to WB, that was quite a journey on the ybr, respect! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Cheers bud, it was worth it........

Got passed the numb bum stage...

:D :D

Ride Safe, Ride Free

BC x

Geordie Stu
27-07-10, 08:43 AM
Hi & welcome to WB. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Si
27-07-10, 11:25 AM
Welcome! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

THE_SALESMAN
27-07-10, 11:47 AM
Hello bud n welcome! Dw about ur mod one i've not long passed my direct access and beleive me it's worth the wait!! :D hope to meet u on some ride outs soon :)

BCletjog
27-07-10, 04:43 PM
Hello bud n welcome! Dw about ur mod one i've not long passed my direct access and beleive me it's worth the wait!! :D hope to meet u on some ride outs soon :)

Hey up, nice one... I love the YBR but I rode her to her limit throwing her round bends ect... but the power and extra speed I cant wait for...

The big factor is I need a bike which is a sport Tourer to handle the miles I do each year and for the Pan American ride..

I dont have one those horrible cages licences and be popping up north every month to see my god son and his soon bro or sis and family..

Be quite ironic I'll still be hammering the miles once i have moved down..

Are you around on the 7th .... Whats ur ride ?

Ride Safe Ride Free

BC xx ;D

Morticia
28-07-10, 01:26 PM
Hi and welcome. Hopefully meet you on the 7th.