PDA

View Full Version : hi, thanks for wish list ride.

rainy
22-08-10, 08:18 PM
hi, this is Rainy just wanted to thank you all for making a dream come true on saturday, and thanks to everyone who turned out at the sally, they made my mum's day. Her phone was engaged all evening probably making her way through her phone book telling everyone about the day.
A big thankyou to loud pipes and artoo detoo a couple of top blokes in my books. And thank you to you Tina, without you none of this would have happened. Wiltshire Bikers ROCK!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

KP
22-08-10, 08:34 PM
hello rainy, glad you and your mum had a great day, sorry i missed it, thats the trouble with being a referee saturdays are taken up,nice to have you on board, and i will still take you out on the ninja sometime soon.

kev [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
22-08-10, 08:36 PM
WEY HEY....welcome to wiltshire bikers Lorraine and Colin...... I know everyone loved yesterday and it was worth it just to see your mums and your faces.... brilliant moments ....... hopefully we might see you at a bike meet sometime Thursdays at the Sally and Wednesdays at the Harp and Crown, Gastard on Wednesdays. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I know Ro did a video and hopefully he will pop it up at some point (hes great at photography etc.)

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

Beamer
22-08-10, 08:42 PM
will try and sort out a set of Ros photos for you too rainy x ;D

Lorraine
22-08-10, 08:59 PM
Welcome to WB from one Lorraine to another ;D [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Pleased that the Wish List Ride was so good n have seen Ro's great photos [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
22-08-10, 09:00 PM
Hi Rainy
Welcome to WB'ers [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

KP
22-08-10, 09:04 PM
Hi Rainy
Welcome to WB'ers [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

you have just gotta love the "Uber Dave " icon [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Green Man
22-08-10, 09:16 PM
Hi Rainy And welcome to WB it was an absolute pleaser to be involved just to she the look on your mums face glade see enjoyed it
[smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Nelly
22-08-10, 09:28 PM
Hello and Welcome. It was indeed a special moment. I loved being there and loved the look on yer mams face......priceless ;D

Hazel-nut
23-08-10, 09:44 AM
I'm glad she enjoyed the day,I think everyone else did (including mansell :P ) looking forward to seeing the article in the Wiltshire times :)

BB
23-08-10, 01:32 PM
Hi & welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Good to hear you had a great day!

BB

Nokesy
23-08-10, 01:50 PM
Hey Rainy - welcome to WB - glad you had such a great day! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

darrenatthesally
23-08-10, 02:53 PM
hi and welcome to the wb glad you both had a good day on saturday hope to see you back at the sally soon

silly_simon
23-08-10, 02:55 PM
Welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Glad I was there to be part of it :)

Great day,Great people and the sun came out to play aswell [smiley=thumbsup.gif] couldn't have been better [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Ryan
23-08-10, 05:58 PM
Hey, was a pleasure to be there [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mas1
24-08-10, 04:52 PM
Hello Rainy and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

virginie_morisot
24-08-10, 05:41 PM
Hi an welcome!
was an absolute pleasure to be part of the day,
to see your mum so happy, and you looked quite pleased yoursefl!
great day and as always great atmosphere and people!
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
24-08-10, 07:17 PM
Hello and welcome Rainy. I would have loved to come, but had to work :(

6T
24-08-10, 07:31 PM
welcome to wb Rainy,was a pleasure to do the ride on saturday and great to see the suprise on your faces [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bonnielass
24-08-10, 08:55 PM
Hello and welcome, glad you had such a good day, I think everyone involved had a good time and we have your mums wish to thank for that! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]