PDA

View Full Version : newbie

spacca
12-10-10, 04:04 PM
hiya peeps.
i am Paul and currently live in Swindon.

am an ex soldier and currently ride a speed triple in khaki green.
if you see one its probably me so give us a wave. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ps getting divorced. :(

look forward to meeting some of you at Hog The Bridge this weekend. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

smellygerm
12-10-10, 04:25 PM
sorry to hear about the divorce mate ,we are a friendly bunch so pop along to one of the meets and have a chat. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
so a big welcome from the harp and crown bikers ;D

Morticia
12-10-10, 04:35 PM
Hello and welcome Paul, I think I've seen you around. I'm in Swindon too. I'm hoping to make it tomorrow to the harp and crown, if you'd like to join us?

spacca
12-10-10, 04:47 PM
Hello and welcome Paul, I think I've seen you around. I'm in Swindon too. I'm hoping to make it tomorrow to the harp and crown, if you'd like to join us?

i might come down but i am not a big fan of riding in the dark.

also i am shyer than a shy thing from shy city?

Nelly
12-10-10, 06:07 PM
Hello fella and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
12-10-10, 06:24 PM

Hmmm, ok, how about next Monday, the bike meet at the 12 bar? And I can talk for both of us, you just have to pretend to be listening and ocassionally nod. Works for the boyfriend all the time ;D Deal?

Mas1
12-10-10, 06:27 PM
Hello Paul and welcome [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

quimby
12-10-10, 07:23 PM
Welcome 2 WB'ers Paul [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Roll_on
12-10-10, 07:24 PM
Hi Paul welcome to Wiltshire Bikers. I will be going to Hoggin the Bridge with a few others leaving the Sally around 9.15 if you would like to join us.

BB
12-10-10, 07:40 PM
Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Toph
12-10-10, 07:41 PM
Welcome to Wiltshire Bikers Paul [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
see you soon at a meet! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hazel-nut
12-10-10, 08:29 PM
hi and welcome to wb!
dabz will be annoyed theres another triple :P hes desperste to get one hehe

newnut
12-10-10, 08:48 PM
hiya paul. welcome to WB bud!

JAYJAY
12-10-10, 10:20 PM
Hi Paul - welcome to WB - I'm also in Swindon and also on a triple - Short of petrol coupons for 10 days but hope to meet up with you soon at a meet or rideout [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Viking
13-10-10, 03:17 PM
Hi Paul,

Welcome to WB, I live in Swindon too hope to see you at one of the meets

CharleyX
13-10-10, 06:05 PM
Welcome aboard mate [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

bobf279
13-10-10, 10:15 PM
hi and welcome

commando1966
13-10-10, 10:25 PM

Hmmm, ok, how about next Monday, the bike meet at the 12 bar? And I can talk for both of us, you just have to pretend to be listening and ocassionally nod. Works for the boyfriend all the time ;D Deal?

whats a "12 bar" ?? :-?

Green Man
13-10-10, 10:28 PM
Hi and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Jacde
13-10-10, 11:00 PM
Hello and welcome
In Swindon too, got my licence in September, so very new to this but having a ball ;D
We really are a great bunch of folk, come along to a meet, trust me you will be made to feel welcome and part of the WB family in no time.
So see you soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
14-10-10, 02:42 PM

whats a "12 bar" ?? :-?

The 12bar is the weekly bike meet in Swine Town. So far, there's 3 regulars...Actually four!

spacca
14-10-10, 04:30 PM
thanks guys and gals to all your hellos.

hope to meet some of you soon when i get out of my dark place. gutted. :(

benobiker
14-10-10, 04:41 PM
Hi Spacca, welcome. fella.

Iceman
14-10-10, 06:36 PM
Welcome to WB! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Honda_Star
14-10-10, 11:53 PM
Hi Paul
Welcome to the site - I am from Swindon too and have a street triple. The triple is definitely the best bike [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kevinb
15-10-10, 08:54 AM
Hello & welcome.

Geordie Stu
16-10-10, 08:20 PM
Hi paul welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
17-10-10, 08:30 AM
Howdy buddy, nice wheels.
Just check out the Meets and Ride-outs section...it's damn busy and there's usually WB'ers winging it off in all directions most weekends.
Be good to catch up soon, Harp & Crown's a good one on a Wednesday [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Morticia
18-10-10, 11:50 AM
thanks guys and gals to all your hellos.

hope to meet some of you soon when i get out of my dark place. gutted. :(

Come and meet us ASAP, we'll bring you out of the dark kicking and screaming if we have to! Seriously, nothing like talking to the crazy bunch to feel better about anything. The offer of the 12bar is still there, I'm going later. Come on! What's the worst that can happen?

Caz
18-10-10, 08:56 PM
Hello and welcome to WB fellow RAT [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Snowy
18-10-10, 09:29 PM
Hello and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]