PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Cornwall..........

High_Voltage
15-04-11, 01:27 PM
Hey people, just thought I would come on and introduce our band to you guys. We are based in Cornwall and travel the county and Devon to play. A little birdie told me your club is planning an outing to Cornwall in July, so, I though you might like to pop along to a gig and enjoy a great night of classic rock from the last 4 decades, from Led Zep up to the Foos and a lot more inbetween. Since we've been gigging we have played for quite a few bike clubs and events and always had a fantastic time and response. Anyway, you can catch us on Facebook (hvhighvoltage or High Voltage - Cornwall) for some piccies and a chat. If you're intertested in coming along, let us know what weekend you are planning to come down and we'll let you know where we are playing.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and cheers for now
Evo (vox/bass)

Jacde
15-04-11, 01:31 PM
Hello and welcome [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Friday the 1st to Sunday 3r July we invade Cornwall ;D

V_Angel_Junior
15-04-11, 01:32 PM
Hello and welcome to WB :D

High_Voltage
15-04-11, 01:57 PM
Hello and welcome [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Friday the 1st to Sunday 3r July we invade Cornwall ;D

Hi and thanks for letting us know. We are playing a private wedding party on Saturday 2nd but are in the Carlyon Arms at St Austell on the 1st. Not sure where you guys are staying but it's on the South Coast about 6 miles east of Truro.
Cheers
Evo

High_Voltage
15-04-11, 02:09 PM
Hello and welcome to WB :D

Thanks for the welcome!!!! ;)

Evo

KP
15-04-11, 03:35 PM
we are gonna be based for a few days in helston,im not sure of our plans yet for the weekend,we will keep you informed, or check out the trips and holidays section on here.

all the best from all of us here at Wiltshire Bikers :) :)

High_Voltage
15-04-11, 04:36 PM
we are gonna be based for a few days in helston,im not sure of our plans yet for the weekend,we will keep you informed, or check out the trips and holidays section on here.

all the best from all of us here at Wiltshire Bikers :) :)

Ok mate nice one. We'll keep an eye on your forums. We're playing at one of the Bike Nights in Plymouth in August and trying to get in on the Paignton bike night too so getting closer to you ha ha.

Evo

Caz
15-04-11, 04:39 PM
Hello would be great to see you, we love a bit of live music :)

High_Voltage
15-04-11, 04:51 PM
Hello would be great to see you, we love a bit of live music :)

Hi Caz,

Yeah would be great to hook up. Our music is nothing but "livel". The set is very high energy and takes you from the 60''s right up to the noughties, basically something for everyone. St Austell is probably 15+ miles from Helston though, via Falmnouth and Truro. Still, if you can't make it this time, maybe next time. As I said above our bikers are the best, we once played to 500+ Harley owners in Devon and it was a complete blast, our best and favourite gig to date.
Evo

Scaredy_Cat
15-04-11, 06:19 PM
Hi there, welcome to WBs. :)

Si
16-04-11, 07:28 AM
Welcome! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Beamer
16-04-11, 07:30 AM
Hey there and welcome ;D :D ;D

Bonnielass
16-04-11, 09:29 AM
Hello and welcome. :)

I think riding to St Austell after riding all day may be a bit much but it would be good to see you at some time! :)

Hazel-nut
16-04-11, 10:12 AM
Hi and welcome to wb

High_Voltage
16-04-11, 11:52 AM
Hello and welcome. :)

I think riding to St Austell after riding all day may be a bit much but it would be good to see you at some time! :)

Hiya mate, yeah, when I knew you were going to be based near Helston it sounded a tall order on the Friday. No sweat, hopefully we can catch up with you guys at some stage.
Evo

Viking
17-04-11, 09:33 PM
Hi and welcome to wb 8-)

High_Voltage
18-04-11, 01:32 PM
Thanks for making us welcome guys.

HV

Mas1
18-04-11, 05:47 PM
Hello and Welcome :)

redken1
19-04-11, 09:07 PM
Welcome

CharleyX
19-04-11, 11:37 PM
Hello HV, would be great to get to see you can't beat live music :D

Morticia
21-04-11, 03:16 PM
Hello and welcome.

I am a sucker for both a good gig and a long ride, so let me know where and when. Chances are I'll be there

High_Voltage
21-04-11, 05:22 PM
Hello and welcome.

I am a sucker for both a good gig and a long ride, so let me know where and when. Chances are I'll be there

Ha ha nice one Morticia, it's a long old way down to here for you guys but we play all over Cornwall so if you're down this way look us up. Check out our gigs on Facebook at hvhighvoltage or High Voltage - Cornwall
Laterz
Evo

crewy
22-04-11, 06:50 PM
Hello and welcome to WB, [smiley=thumbsup.gif]