PDA

View Full Version : Name change from BladeTriple

BladeTriple
22-04-11, 10:58 PM
Hi guys,

I guess most of you know that Kaz (Blade) and I have split up so I've changed my ID back to what most of you will know me as from Mermaid / Roundway Bikers and its Hizzy again , big gobby northern bird with more leg and neck than an ostrich . So with the split and the bike accident my lucks pretty much looking like it MUST get better ! Besides if I get another bike and its not a Triple it kind of limits me and means a change again too !

Hopefully once the bike is on the road again I will be more social on rideouts and try and get out to the Polebarn and that other strange little meet that Stacey does ,

Anyway catch up soon , great seeing so many at the Polebarn tonight

Lis' x

Jacde
22-04-11, 11:04 PM
:) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Snowy
22-04-11, 11:06 PM
Good on'ya Hizzy :) :)

Caz
22-04-11, 11:13 PM
Sorry to hear that Lisa, its so good to have your friends [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bornagain
22-04-11, 11:46 PM
Be good to see more of you, it's gonna be a good Summer and there's shed loads going on here, there's nowt like riding ya bike to clear your head. Hope you'll be fit enough to get back on the road and enjoy a new bike soon ;)

Red Zed 1
22-04-11, 11:57 PM
only really knew you as hizzy, :)..sorry to hear of your split :( ,tho i did wonder,having read a few posts recently..hope life improves for you real soon. 8-)

speedy
23-04-11, 11:37 AM
hi hizzy sorry to hear about your off and the split, your a strong girl things will work out. know doubt you will take it out on me when we meet, take care.

flick
23-04-11, 05:46 PM
Sorry to hear about the split Lisa,really enjoyed talking to ya at the PB friday night.

smellygerm
23-04-11, 07:15 PM
Hi hizzy ain't seen ya for a while catch ya on a ride out soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]