PDA

View Full Version : Warm welcome for all the newbie's

Snowy
13-01-12, 11:07 AM
About time I did another group newbie welcome hug:

"Hello and welcome to all the newbies since I put out my last group newbie welcome hug sometime last year whenever that was. I'm the lazy one but don't let that put you off. They're a great bunch on here and some of them are even friendly."

Dabz - can I have this set up as a special sticky so I can just type "ditto" each time ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
13-01-12, 04:42 PM
And as Im pretty rubbish at doing the 'welcome' thing online (I try to my bit in person at meets instead hehe) I shall join in with Snowy to do a massive HELLO AND WELCOME TO WB too.

Its great to have new members with different personalities, views and ideas...so welcome to you all.

Alot of us have named hoodies, t-shirts, mankini's and other various items of clothing with our forum names on...so please dont be afraid to come up and say hi as we really are a friendly bunch and like to welcome newbies so they don't feel uncomfortable or left out at the meets.

Also there is a Wiltshire Bikers FB page and alot (not all) of us are on there too.

So, HAPPY RIDING ONE AND ALL ;D :D ;D :)

Jacde
13-01-12, 05:17 PM
Alot of us have named hoodies, t-shirts, mankini's and other various items of clothing with our forum names on...so please dont be afraid to come up and say hi

Personally I'd be terrified to say hello to most of you if you were wearing a mankini!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Thanks for the giggle T xx

@bj
14-01-12, 04:33 PM
Just google imaged mankini as didn't have a clue what it was...

Really regretting it now...

Beamer
14-01-12, 05:36 PM
Just google imaged mankini as didn't have a clue what it was...

Really regretting it now...

you'd be surprised at what some of the blokes wear under their leathers Oakley hehehe.............not that I'd know of course...Im just going by what Ive been told hehe :o :o

Ade
14-01-12, 11:41 PM
.. yeah ... warm welcome indeed to all recent newbies !!!!! ;)