PDA

View Full Version : Massive HELLO

Beamer
19-03-12, 03:31 PM
HELLOOOOO !!

...To all the new members that I haven't said hello to.

Sorry for doing it the lazy way but my memory is shot and I have no idea who Ive said hello to and who I haven't so I shall say hello to everyone who has recently joined.

Also, I want to welcome you all to a wonderful site with pretty awesome characters within its ranks. Come along to a few Wednesday night meets and we'll give you a very warm welcome. If you see a ride-out you like the look of just pop your name on the list on the 'Ride-outs' section and we'll look out for you.

Anyway, hope to meet you all eventually and again welcome to the World of Wiltshire Bikers ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Hazel-nut
19-03-12, 03:52 PM
I'm gonna jump on this and say hi to all the new members this way as well :P
i'm normally quite good at posting to say welcome but have ben quite busy recently so have been neglecting this section of the forum. sorry.

hope to meet some you newbies soon :)

Hi and welcome to wb [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Maz
19-03-12, 05:57 PM
I will copy...

Hello to all newbies...

Sorry, I dont always say hello...

Hope to see you all soon

Maz

smellygerm
19-03-12, 06:28 PM
Hi and welcome from the harp and crown bike meet Beamer , I'm smelly and I'm handsome ,don't be shy come and say hello :P

Geordie Stu
19-03-12, 07:38 PM
Handsom & Smelly.....! ;D

Toph
19-03-12, 07:56 PM
...and Caz thinks he's lush!! ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
19-03-12, 08:11 PM
Hi and welcome from the harp and crown bike meet Beamer , I'm smelly and I'm handsome ,don't be shy come and say hello :P

Funnily enough, I know some chap with the same name who seems to hang around the Harp + Crown alot of the time.......doesn't appear to do much, usually loitering around the car park or bar nattering away and pulling strange faces......handsome ??? (questionable) friendly ?? (definately) bordering on nuts ?? (totally and utterly off his trolley)
Theres also a lovely lady usually working her socks off in the kitchen that he seems quite friendly with... she seems to handle him really well and keeps his leash short, which keeps him under control.....well done Alli ;D ;D ;D ;D