PDA

View Full Version : Theroy test.

wi77y
11-04-11, 06:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I have booked theroy test :) next month just few question i no a good site to practise questions but dose anyone know any good site for the hazzard bit ?
Or even if you have any old CD i could borrow for few weeks ?

Thanks will

Hazel-nut
11-04-11, 07:00 PM
If you have an iPhone there is an app you can download! Cant remember if you have to pay or not but it was quite handy!

Beamer
11-04-11, 07:14 PM
got one here Will.....pop round and collect or I can get it to H+C on Weds night :) :)

wi77y
11-04-11, 07:17 PM
Thanks Hazel but got no i phone lol. and yes tina i would love to pop ard get it but not sure which house tis lol all i remember is road opposite audi lol !

Beamer
11-04-11, 07:23 PM
pm sent :)

wi77y
11-04-11, 07:57 PM
thanks tina :)

Beamer
11-04-11, 08:01 PM
:) you're welcome and good luck.....going by the way you used the road Saturday you will be fine :) :)

Gamer
12-04-11, 12:58 PM
I have found Hazard test very easy, but I was nearly shi..... my pants at the exam 8-) ;)

1 Do not click in a pattern - you can fail this way.
2 If you click make sure you have a reason for that.
3 My friend found himself clicking too early - he used 2 clicks to make sure he scores - passed :P
4 Look for:
a) anything approaching the junctions
b) people walking to a crossing
c) left hand bends can bring a hazard parked on a side

And so on :)
Waiting for results 8-)

RachaelEllen
23-04-11, 07:50 PM
In addition to Gamer's tips, I was also told that you should click each time your actions would change, so click when you see the hazard, then when you would start to brake, then when you would move around it etc. But try not to click in a pattern as Gamer mentioned.

I clicked a whole load of times and i didn't get penalised so i don't think that is too big a problem.

I don't know if you have found these for general theory prep but i used these and after a few goes i knew most of the answers off by heart:

http://www.theory-test.co.uk/motorbike_driving_theory_test/Hazard%20Awareness/5/6539/free_motorcycle_driving_theory_test_questions.asp# sec_name

and...

http://www.all4bikers.com/theory/

Good luck!