PDA

View Full Version : Who's nicked my avatar??

Toph
01-02-12, 07:40 PM
I know this is a strange one, but I've just noticed my avatar (the one with the zebra pulling ther wheelie!) has disappeared. :(
I'm sure I haven't turned anything off, and it's disappeared on other forums I use as well (I use the same avatar)
Is it just on my pc or can any of you see it on my posts?
I can't remember where I found it, so I guess I'll have to use another.
I've been into my user cp and the URL of the avatar is still there, but isn't appearing on my posts.

Robf
01-02-12, 08:18 PM
Hi Toph,

I can't see your avatar either, may have been taken down from the link you got it from.

I could originally see the image, however after doing a ctrl + f5 the logo disappeared.

Beamer
01-02-12, 08:40 PM
That happened to kev a while back too....If I remember correctly its something to do with your photobucket account. If you havent used it for a long time they tend to disable it.....I think it just needs you to go on it and flick about with it....cant remember properly but Im almost sure its something to do with that :)

Jacde
01-02-12, 08:54 PM
That happened to kev a while back too....If I remember correctly its something to do with your photobucket account. If you havent used it for a long time they tend to disable it.....I think it just needs you to go on it and flick about with it....cant remember properly but Im almost sure its something to do with that :)

you sure you not been blindly pressing buttons again Tina??? :P :-*

Toph
01-02-12, 10:41 PM
I haven't got a photobucket account, I can't remember where I got it from...I've used it ever since joining WB, It's like losing an old friend...sniff!! :'(

BB
01-02-12, 10:46 PM
I can see it no problem :)

BB

Toph
01-02-12, 11:06 PM

BB
If you can see it Judy... it must be still there... why can't I see it?? :-?

Jon_W
02-02-12, 08:10 AM
Is your avatar linked to a file on line or on your pc???? There could be an issue there.

I can't see it either.....

Sapphire
02-02-12, 09:27 AM

BB
If you can see it Judy... it must be still there... why can't I see it?? :-?

I can also still see it Toph, :)

Hazel-nut
02-02-12, 09:31 AM
i can see it if i use google chrome but not if i use internet explorer :-/

a technical minded person may be able to explain

Loops
02-02-12, 09:58 AM
If one of those who can still see it saves it before it vanishes for good, Toph could set it up again :)

Might as well start a photobucket account to for putting random stuff like this in for future avatars.

Sapphire
02-02-12, 10:24 AM
I just right clicked Toph's avatar and saved it as a gif... could try a jpg if this one doesn't work.

Toph
02-02-12, 07:45 PM
I just right clicked Toph's avatar and saved it as a gif... could try a jpg if this one doesn't work.

Yay !! :) :) :)
It's back !! I used the gif you posted Lisa, pasted it into the user cp and it worked!! :) :) :)

Did I ever tell you how much I love you Lisa?? :-* :-* :-* :-*

Sapphire
03-02-12, 12:03 AM
ahh I'm so glad it worked Toph!! Love you too [smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=kiss.gif]

Jon_W
03-02-12, 07:53 AM
I just love a happy ending...... :D

BB
03-02-12, 01:07 PM
Is this where we all hug and break into song? :D

BB

KP
03-02-12, 05:15 PM
Is this where we all hug and break into song? :D

BB

read that wrong, thought it said a hug and a snog.....now wheres my glasses 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

BB
03-02-12, 06:28 PM
We can do that if you want Kev, I've got a bit of a cold at the moment tho' so you may want to postpone for a day or two ;)

BB

Toph
03-02-12, 07:18 PM
;D ;D