PDA

View Full Version : Need some washers made!

NoYou
02-04-12, 07:29 PM
Not sure if this should be in the wanted section or what.. but ... meh

I'm going to be a god boy and restrict my new bike :[ But i'm point blank refusing to pay 170 quid for a few washers, i have all the dimensions for the washers just need to get them made up.
Is anyone either able to make them or know of a decent machine shop that'd be able to do em for me?
They're just 1mm thick, 38mm diameter washers with an offset hole through them, easy enough and certainly not 170 quids worth!

Cheers :]
Geo

Loops
02-04-12, 08:30 PM
Have you checked ebay? I paid £23 for mine, easier than trying to find someone to make them up at the time. Can sell them on when I'm done too.

Oh, and I can recommend Tim Blakemore in Bristol if you need a power run for insurance. £30 and very friendly :)

NoYou
02-04-12, 08:42 PM
Have you checked ebay? I paid £23 for mine, easier than trying to find someone to make them up at the time. Can sell them on when I'm done too.

Oh, and I can recommend Tim Blakemore in Bristol if you need a power run for insurance. £30 and very friendly :)
Had a look on ebay They're not easy to find because the bikes so old :[ Have actually found someone to make them now, on SWbikers.
Thanks for the recommendation, will give him a bell :] don't need it for insurance but would like to have one to carry round just incase old plod stop me