PDA

View Full Version : George White Saturday..?

sburv
02-03-08, 01:23 PM
Just woundering if anyone was at George Whites yesterday. Me and the misses went up in the car. Loads of nice bikes around outside. Looks at though I'm going to have to change my name on here as I ended up buying a black and silver ZX6R. Picking it up next weekend, I can't wait!!! ;D

Ghost
02-03-08, 02:55 PM
Nice one CBrider. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Haven't escaped on two wheels for a few days so wasn't up there. Hope it's good weather next weekend for you to collect - and I want to get out myself too - starting to get a little stir crazy! ;D

igbell
08-03-08, 06:58 PM
Nah I dont go at weekends, cos if I need to go I go during my lunch break as it is a 5min walk from work.

sburv
10-03-08, 10:39 PM
If anyone was down on Saturday morning just gone (8th) and saw a bloke smiling from ear to ear :) , getting on a black / sliver Kawasaki ninja that was me. I stalled it pulling out of George Whites onto the road. What a tit. ::)

.....Still loving the new bike now through!!!

Ghost
11-03-08, 01:12 AM
Dabz was telling me about a bloke down at Bridge in Exeter who picked up a brand new bike & dropped it pulling away! :(

Bonnielass
11-03-08, 09:50 AM
Its so good to hear of blokes doing that kind of thing, makes me feel a little less like a girl!! ::)

igbell
11-03-08, 09:50 AM
Bugger that is not good.
The only times I have dropped mine when I was in the south of France with a fully laden bike, so I had to get all the panniers off to pick it up, but cos of the pans it hardly did any damage.

F.B.
10-05-08, 11:43 PM
Si's first bike was a brand new zx6 about 11 years ago.... he dropped it with only 8 miles on the clock! :(

kaka
12-05-08, 08:47 PM
Dropped mine a couple of times;

One time late at night just finished work, really tired stopped at some lights & forgot to put my foot down .doh :o

Another time in Chips i saw a old guy bleeding on the floor his mrs was with him but nevertheless i stopped on a slight hill to help,he said he was ok ,proceeded to get back on the bike & it moved to put me off balance, i ended up on the deck

Funny thing was he then rushed over to me to see if i was ok :-[ :-[

Been riding for over 25 years & still fall off