Roxy
(Buells Rule :-*)

Lexx0r
17-10-10, 08:34 PM
Spotted yourself at Cheddar Today! Hahah! :D

Roxy
17-10-10, 09:07 PM

Indeed you did Nath, good to see you. Hope you didn't get too cold on the way home.

RedSoul
17-10-10, 09:16 PM
Think you got confused Roxy...didnt you mean..spotted some sad bloke pushing a yank POS through cheddar gorge :D :D :D

Lexx0r
17-10-10, 09:30 PM

Indeed you did Nath, good to see you. Hope you didn't get too cold on the way home.
Well I left around 4 ish however a accident had happened and I helped out the emergancy services and waited with his friend to get the bike removed from the ditch.

Sad times but the guy will get well thankfully! Was rather serious 60/70mph accident on one of the corners on the way out of the gorge. Generally a corner I take at around 120 - bit of a eye opener to slow around that corner. Then again, I think it was skill level or target fixation - as no third party was involved. Could have been the bikes handling though or rider confidence- he was trying to keep up with his mate.

All was well though, love Cheddar!

Last Train
18-10-10, 10:00 AM
Spotted some adonis riding the most awesome American muscle bike through Cheddar gorge today, undoubtedly the coolest thing I've seen in many moons.
I must sell my rice burning POS and get one.

Buells Rule :-*

Yeah Man !! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8-)

Roxy
18-10-10, 08:36 PM
Spotted some adonis riding the most awesome American muscle bike through Cheddar gorge today, undoubtedly the coolest thing I've seen in many moons.

8-)

LMAO

mmmwahhhhhhhhhhhh! :-* :-*

roxy ;D

Snowy
18-10-10, 10:00 PM

8-)

LMAO

mmmwahhhhhhhhhhhh! :-* :-*

roxy ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Robf
18-10-10, 11:44 PM
spotted you and another bike coming down the A350 from trowbridge to westbury at around 6:00PM

Last Train
19-10-10, 08:45 AM
spotted you and another bike coming down the A350 from trowbridge to westbury at around 6:00PM

Yeah man, was on the way back from Lightning Services (http://www.harleyspares-uk.co.uk/menu%20page.html) after some much needed surgery. Thanks guys. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Were you riding ?, by the Heywood bends ?

Robf
19-10-10, 10:03 AM
i had just left westbury and had just gone under the train track

Last Train
19-10-10, 10:09 AM
Yeah man [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thorkill_The_Tall
19-10-10, 09:15 PM
Was the other bike possibly a far superior, earlier Buell model, ridden by someone with hair?

Robf
20-10-10, 04:11 PM
i don't know, i can see the buell fight starting soon though

Roxy
20-10-10, 06:08 PM
my money is on wild cherry! ;) ;D

roxy

Last Train
20-10-10, 06:18 PM
Was the other bike possibly a Brough Superior, an antiquated Buell model from the Neolithic period, ridden by someone in abject despair?

Couldn't have put it better myself 3T [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8-)

Thorkill_The_Tall
20-10-10, 10:30 PM
Was the other bike possibly a Brough Superior, an antiquated Buell model from the Neolithic period, ridden by someone in abject despair?

Couldn't have put it better myself 3T [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8-)

Three words, matey.
Trap - door - gearbox ;)

Last Train
21-10-10, 06:41 PM
mud slinger...... ;)

Flying Half-Dutchman
27-10-10, 09:43 PM
Could have been a girl. I know one from around Weston who rides a Buell. And Cheddar ain't to far from Weston.