PDA

View Full Version : TOPH

Beamer
22-11-10, 04:03 PM
8am this morning.... in an orange hi-vis...... how could i not see you toph hehe......You looked nice and warm tho [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Toph
22-11-10, 09:49 PM
I was on my way to work Tina! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
nice jacket huh??? ;D ;D ;D
you can't miss me with my work jacket on!!! 8-) :)

Beamer
22-11-10, 10:13 PM
connor was chuffed cos he knew it was you too hehe [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
30-11-10, 09:50 PM
I saw you this morning again [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB

Toph
30-11-10, 10:58 PM
It was cold this morning on the bike, roads were slippery, especially on the estate where I live! :o
missed you again Judy, I'll spot you one of these mornings!! ;D

Bornagain
02-12-10, 08:10 AM
Saw you pull out of Hiscocks yesterday evening and turn right, couldn't miss you with that orange jacket on. Nice bit of filtering up to Tesco express roundabout....i couldn't keep up in the car!! Mind you, i was warm while you were probably slowling turning to ice ;D ;D ;D

BB
02-12-10, 06:31 PM
It was cold this morning on the bike, roads were slippery, especially on the estate where I live! :o
missed you again Judy, I'll spot you one of these mornings!! ;D

I was hiding in the cream fiat van again! ;)

BB

Toph
02-12-10, 08:43 PM
Saw you pull out of Hiscocks yesterday evening and turn right, couldn't miss you with that orange jacket on. Nice bit of filtering up to Tesco express roundabout....i couldn't keep up in the car!! Mind you, i was warm while you were probably slowling turning to ice ;D ;D ;D
sorry I missed you Liam, there's only four things on my mind when I pull out of work in the evening...home...hot shower..hot meal.... favourite armchair!!! :)