PDA

View Full Version : Beamer & hazel

silly_simon
30-12-10, 08:16 PM
In your front room Tina earlier, Whilst I tried to negotiate the doulble parked cars outside.

Hazel, Did you know it is against the law to park like that ;) ;) ;)

Beamer
30-12-10, 10:34 PM
hehehehe....if id known that was you Simon i would have waved hehe....saw the flashing lights too hehehe ;D ;D

Hazel-nut
01-01-11, 04:07 PM
I apologise for making it difficult for you to get through!I was delievering mcdonalds so was thinking of my stomach :P

Beamer
01-01-11, 05:18 PM
I apologise for making it difficult for you to get through!I was delievering mcdonalds so was thinking of my stomach :P

And mine, kevs and connors hehehe....food before safety lol....we are bad arent we Simon lol (but women can get away with allsorts hehe) ;D ;D

silly_simon
01-01-11, 07:33 PM

If I'd known McDs were in the house I would have knocked on the door asking for mine :P :P

Hazel-nut
04-01-11, 05:14 PM

If I'd known McDs were in the house I would have knocked on the door asking for mine :P :P

it didnt last very long but connor did leave some chips :P

Taylor86
04-01-11, 11:33 PM
He did?! Doh! I would've finished them off... lol