PDA

View Full Version : Beamer and Connor?

Toph
25-01-11, 08:26 PM
I'm not absolutely sure because the car was a red fiesta and Tina drives a rover, but I was following a fiesta on my way to work this morning at 7.55 when a young person kept waving , I couldn't see clearly, but when I passed, turning into the Halve, the fiesta turned right into Hilperton road and the young lad waving looked like Connor.
If it was, I apologise to Connor for not waving back!!
I wasn't ignoring you buddy, I wasn't absolutely sure it was you!!

Beamer
25-01-11, 09:34 PM
Awwwww yeah it was us Toph...my car is a fiesta...kevs got the rover.... I said to Connor it was you....we did a u turn at the plumb centre roundabout and you followed us almost all the way to school...connor thought it was great ....hehe... thought you would have seen the think bike and wb stickers on the car but then i guessed you would be looking elsewhere hehe xxx ;D ;D ;D ;D

Toph
25-01-11, 10:13 PM
I thought it was him!!! :)
The car threw me Tina, if you were driving the rover I would have spotted you straight away!!
Now I know you drive the fiesta, If I see you again , tell Connor I'll give him a maaahhhoooosive wave!!! :D ;D

Taylor86
26-01-11, 12:20 PM
I thought it was him!!! :)
The car threw me Tina, if you were driving the rover I would have spotted you straight away!!
Now I know you drive the fiesta, If I see you again , tell Connor I'll give him a maaahhhoooosive wave!!! :D ;D

Whilst maintaining control of your own vehicle of course... ;D

Toph
26-01-11, 09:44 PM
Oh , of course Jen!!! He He !! ;D ;D