PDA

View Full Version : Beamer?

Mark_Able
31-01-11, 08:37 PM
Was that you Tina, on the push bike, cycling past the Wiltshire Yeoman this afternoon? Was in my car... :-?

Beamer
31-01-11, 09:11 PM
me??? on a push bike??? are you having a laugh hehe?? ..... nearest i get to fresh air and exercise is watching emmerdale, mark hehehe.... no, the only bike i'll ride must have an engine attached hehe ;D ;D ;D

Nelly
01-02-11, 12:43 PM
me??? on a push bike??? are you having a laugh hehe?? ..... nearest i get to fresh air and exercise is watching emmerdale, mark hehehe.... no, the only bike i'll ride must have an engine attached hehe ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D

Mark_Able
02-02-11, 08:25 PM

I did think it strange. Still, the blonde bird did give me a nice smile... ;D

Uber Dave
03-02-11, 10:48 AM

Haha, best answer ever!

Jon_W
03-02-11, 03:29 PM

Classic.....

I think that's a negative Mark...... ;D ;D ;D