PDA

View Full Version : Gerry at Work

bobf279
19-03-11, 05:02 PM
Spotted as he was getting ready to leave for the rideout, also an umarked grey police BMW WX Reg outside his work after stopping a custom bike. Spotted the same car later after stopping some other bikers . Are we a sunny day target maybe?

CallumSM
19-03-11, 06:33 PM
Was this near the new Tescco Express in Westbury? If so, saw this as it was going down so to speak. 8-) :D

bobf279
19-03-11, 07:00 PM
Yes and then later on the A36 opposite the Bell at Standerwick

Scaredy_Cat
19-03-11, 07:40 PM
Spotted this same unmarked BMW this afternoon - they had pulled over a biker just up from the Bell in Westbury.

Blake
19-03-11, 08:38 PM
hmmm, ill have to go steady then

Nelly
19-03-11, 08:45 PM
Wonder if our friend is out and about again... ;)

Beamer
19-03-11, 08:53 PM
Wonder if our friend is out and about again... ;)

Hes on commission to see how many WBers he can 'do' hehe...bless him lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gerry
19-03-11, 10:22 PM
Hi Bob & Rob,
Yep, was just about to leave for the ride when Unmarked Silver BMW pulled a custom bike over just outside work.

He had a natter with the biker, measured his plate with his trusty tape and invited said biker into the back of his car.

This placed me in a bit of a pickle as I "think" my plate, although small, is legal, but since my baffle fell out I'm not so sure about my zaust.

All was well though as I suddenly remembered that I needed to leave in the opposite direction to do an important message ;)

Flick (think it was him) mentioned later that he's pulled another biker over mid afternoon - he's had a really fun day bless him :D

Took his (car) pic and I'll post when I bring my camera home.

G

Roxy
19-03-11, 10:27 PM
AHHH BLESS HIM.....MY BEST MATE PC WILLIAMSON...It's been all of 5 months since I had a lovely chat in the back of his car...ARSE!!!! >:(

Roxy ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blake
21-03-11, 10:12 PM
Classic,

I think the only thing missing on my bike is a reflector... hmm

Nelly
21-03-11, 10:55 PM
Classic,

I think the only thing missing on my bike is a reflector... hmm

Yup, he'd have you for that as well ;)