PDA

View Full Version : Ro, Vivi, Harry,Flick & Snotty

Roxy
19-03-11, 10:20 PM
While Dad and I were supping tea in Fowlers today we spotted a fair few WBers!

Ro - the new bike looks fab! :)

Roxy x

Roxy
19-03-11, 10:40 PM
oh and again at the H&C!!!!

flick
19-03-11, 10:44 PM
and good to see you gave the pit crew the day off

Roxy
19-03-11, 11:07 PM
and good to see you gave the pit crew the day off

well you gotta take them out every once in a while, keeps morale up and so increases production!! ;D ;D(well it better ;) cos my bike needs sorting in time for the start of the new season! lol )

Si
20-03-11, 08:58 AM
Twas me! Sorry Ro I saw you and your new Lady but you were on the phone so didnt get a chance to speak. Hope you enjoy your new ride dude! She looked sweet! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ro
20-03-11, 09:09 AM
Twas me! Sorry Ro I saw you and your new Lady but you were on the phone so didnt get a chance to speak. Hope you enjoy your new ride dude! She looked sweet! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Was on the phone to Carole Nash for half an hour sorting out insurance, despite having set out all up previously last week. Not happy!
Bike is great though and what a fabulous day to give it some exercise!

Roxy
20-03-11, 10:02 AM
And you look fab on it Ro. Can't wait to get mine out!

Roxy x

Si
20-03-11, 11:34 AM
Was on the phone to Carole Nash for half an hour sorting out insurance, despite having set out all up previously last week. Not happy!
Bike is great though and what a fabulous day to give it some exercise!

Couldnt have asked for a better day mate!

Si
20-03-11, 11:34 AM
And you look fab on it Ro. Can't wait to get mine out!

Roxy x

Oh er missus!!! ;D

Roxy
20-03-11, 11:39 AM
oi oi watch it snotty! ;)

I was referring to my beloved bike that is currently trying to break the shed door down because it can smell the spring! what were you on about... huh huh huh?? ;D

Si
22-03-11, 03:54 PM
oi oi watch it snotty! ;)

I was referring to my beloved bike that is currently trying to break the shed door down because it can smell the spring! what were you on about... huh huh huh?? ;D

Nothing Hun! ;D

virginie_morisot
22-03-11, 06:41 PM
sorry didn't see you in cafe! we had to dash off as Ro had to get to polebarn.. was myfirst time at fowlers..ad prob not last ! had fun following Harry/aka Wolv filtering thru Bristol traffic, sglad we were on bikes!