PDA

View Full Version : Roxy's Friend

Gerry
25-03-11, 03:39 PM
Hard at work supporting Bikers everywhere, really a shame I wasn't fast enough to catch him using his trusty tape measure to keep villians off the streets ;)

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/Simpsons1979/DSCF6179.jpg

Dabz
25-03-11, 04:01 PM
poor chap - I know that bike, it's loud..and the exhaust doesn't look the right size, probably getting the book thrown at him. If only PCW was a biker like us...oh wait...

Si
25-03-11, 04:10 PM
@@***@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D ;D

bobf279
26-03-11, 08:30 PM
Is he allowed to stop on double yellows?

Roxy
26-03-11, 09:07 PM
C**K!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Roxy

he pulled me over on double yellows too and then after giving me my love note he tried asking me where I was going??? yeah right like I'm gunna tell you. Then he sat in his car waiting for me to ride off first...so I just sat there doing my lipstick and hair until he got bored, realised I was prepared to sit and wait and he buggered off...ARSE!! >:(

silly_simon
26-03-11, 09:07 PM
Is there any way we can object to this plain and simple harrassment >:( >:(

I feel as though he is blatently abusing his authority as a police officer :( :(

470four
26-03-11, 09:32 PM
We are an easy target...

"Mmmmm yes small plate, loud pipe, heres your ticket for £60" :o

"Crikey Orificer, I truly did not know these things made me the Antichrist! I am off to church to repent my sins"

We need to set him up with an Überquiet bike with like a 15"x12" numberplate on it... :D

Roxy
26-03-11, 09:34 PM
we are talking about 5mm ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get that ruler out!!!!

LMFAO

Nelly
27-03-11, 10:08 AM
A friend of a friend works with...ahem.
Anyway when he was asked what he thought of him, he replied.
"He'd book his own granny!"
Certainly doing his bit to destroy the rainforests aint he? >:(

Uber Dave
27-03-11, 11:29 AM
Roxy I know yours was only 5mm, but come people, this cruiser is just taking the piss. I have had burgers bigger than his damn plate!

Wonder if he got done for tread depth too, looking at that rear he dont have much meat left in the centre!

speedy
27-03-11, 11:42 AM
maybe we should collect no plates. wx10 hnz 5 series,wx58 otv saab,yk09 pwv 3 series,

470four
27-03-11, 12:56 PM
maybe we should collect no plates. wx10 hnz 5 series,wx58 otv saab,yk09 pwv 3 series,

Good idea... I dont mind getting pulled by an actual cop car but plain cars are cheating... ;)

Gixxer_Tom
27-03-11, 06:01 PM
Hahaha....

Take it you like him then Roxy!? lmfao ;)

Funny tho, out waiting the officer to move on! classic!

I've been stopped on the motorway before.... then told:-

"Right, when you re-join the motorway, use the hard shoulder like a 'PIT-LANE' build up ya speed and re-join the traffic!"

And....

With that i throttled it hard from a standing start up to 70mph and re-joined! (Sorry did you say 'pit-lane' i thought u mean't 'Startin Grid'!! :))

Should have seen the officers face as the stones/git from the hard shoulder was bouncing off the front of his car!! lol.

He pasted me after 5mins at 80mph and looked at me as if to say 'Alrite smartass!' lmfao..

Nice guy tho! ;) lol.

Roxy
27-03-11, 10:43 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D That made me laugh!

and as for PC Williamson...nah he's not my 'mate' even after giving me a ticket he still tried to do the whole 'I'm a biker don't you know' speech.

Bet he's got a top box!!! lmao

ChrisJo
28-03-11, 04:44 PM

and as for PC Williamson...nah he's not my 'mate' even after giving me a ticket he still tried to do the whole 'I'm a biker don't you know' speech.

Oi, what wrong with a topbox? I have one :)

Snowy
28-03-11, 05:19 PM

Chris, re the topbox, just don't go there. Really, just don't go there....... I went there, and well, the rest is history, so learn from my mistake..... ;D ;D ;D

Gerry
28-03-11, 05:22 PM

Oh No :'(

Watches and waits.... :-/

G

Edited: Snowy, you beat me to it by a few seconds ! What do you recon - another "Dead Man Walking" ??? ;D

Snowy
28-03-11, 05:32 PM

Oh No :'(

Watches and waits.... :-/

G

Edited: Snowy, you beat me to it by a few seconds ! What do you recon - another "Dead Man Walking" ??? ;D

Yes, Gerry. So sad, so very sad. Maybe there will be mercy, but history would say otherwise..... ;) ;D

ChrisJo
28-03-11, 05:50 PM

Chris, re the topbox, just don't go there. Really, just don't go there....... I went there, and well, the rest is history, so learn from my mistake..... ;D ;D ;D

AND I do DAYGLO :D she loves it really, it's all an act you know LOL.... 8-)

silly_simon
28-03-11, 05:52 PM
Ah Roxy may let you off a little as her Man Rossi is into Dayglo ;D ;D

Scotty
28-03-11, 06:00 PM
Chris mate, read the Wales trip thread and you'll realise that in Roxyworld, topboxes are the work of Satan... [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]

ChrisJo
28-03-11, 06:34 PM
Chris mate, read the Wales trip thread and you'll realise that in Roxyworld, topboxes are the work of Satan... [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]

Ah well at least I can take a supply of tea with me ;D

Roxy
28-03-11, 10:16 PM

Evil things >:(