PDA

View Full Version : Smelly

Bornagain
29-03-11, 09:15 PM
Not a personal sighting but my Brother-in-law answered the door to what he thought was a member of the cast of "The only way is Essex"

Thanks for the present sweet pea, we're still gonna need a tent though ;D

smellygerm
29-03-11, 09:54 PM
All right cuvna fort we cud stack um up liyk bank beds ,innit ,bagsy top bank :P

Bornagain
30-03-11, 08:12 PM
faaaakkiiiin sweeeeeettt i deeeer blud :-X

Vincent
31-03-11, 08:47 AM
Dear Mr. Brush,
Whilst one is aware of the vulpine vocal difficulties you struggle with on a daily basis, and, of course, having a giant hand interferring with one's internal organs via the most uncomfortable route in order for you to maintain some semblance of physical balance, it might be prudent to attempt a general standard of language that we can all enjoy or at least understand on a basic level when posting replies. Although, just to play "Devil's Advocate" for a moment, what you were replying to was, while an understandable norm for the poster in question due to an inability to function on a level much higher than drawing breath and grunting simple phrases in what can only loosely be called intelligble communication, it was a noble attempt to encourage the poster to feel accepted and should, on an atavistic level be commended.
Yours sincerely,
Concerned Reader.

Bornagain
31-03-11, 10:27 AM
aaaaa baaallaaaaxxx :-*

Nelly
31-03-11, 06:35 PM
I saw smelly in the nam today. Struggling to get out of a parking space by the railway station. I tooted the horn at him but his face was so concentrated on getting out that he never saw me. Either that or he was fiddling with something under the steering wheel! :o

smellygerm
31-03-11, 07:33 PM
I saw smelly in the nam today. Struggling to get out of a parking space by the railway station. I tooted the horn at him but his face was so concentrated on getting out that he never saw me. Either that or he was fiddling with something under the steering wheel! :o

I was given someone the bird cuz I thought they were beeping at me in anger lol ;D ;D