PDA

View Full Version : Non WBer I hope

V_Angel_Junior
04-07-11, 08:44 PM
i was walking home from town down bradly road at about 2:45 this afternoon and saw a biker with a pillion but the biker had jeans and a hoodie and trainers on where the pillion had a mini skirt and sandals and a jackett on. :o

BladeTriple
05-07-11, 10:04 AM
I won't be my ex as I don't think she would wear a hoodie on a bike and her new parter is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fuller figured to get on her pillion or wear a mini skirt for that matter ;D ;D ;D (oh god I've just eaten and the thought of thats just made me feel ill ! )

Mitch9128
05-07-11, 10:27 AM
I won't be my ex as I don't think she would wear a hoodie on a bike and her new parter is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fuller figured to get on her pillion or wear a mini skirt for that matter ;D ;D ;D (oh god I've just eaten and the thought of thats just made me feel ill ! )

MEOW...

Hunar
05-07-11, 04:17 PM

Saucer of milk, table two! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon_W
06-07-11, 07:51 AM

MEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! :o