PDA

View Full Version : RINSKY

DaytonaDog
10-07-11, 06:13 PM
Looking rather dishelleved and worse for wear outside a nightclub in Andover ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Beamer
10-07-11, 06:27 PM
Looking rather dishelleved and worse for wear outside a nightclub in Andover ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hahaha....were you working DD???

Thats really funny.......lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DaytonaDog
10-07-11, 06:49 PM

Yes I was.

Jacde
10-07-11, 07:05 PM

Yes I was.

Oooh is he still in custody then ;D ;D

DaytonaDog
10-07-11, 08:35 PM
Ha ha, no he was very well behaved, unlike some of the other customers, who did end up spending a night at DD's B + B.

Beamer
10-07-11, 08:43 PM
Ha ha, no he was very well behaved, unlike some of the other customers, who did end up spending a night at DD's B + B.

Bet DD's B+B is better than Beamer's........yours probably serves brekkie....I send mine down the road to mcd's.....im a crap cook and dont really enjoy it much either hehe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ryan
11-07-11, 06:38 PM
Didnt fancy a night in le-hotel Andover cells so i was well behaved ;D ;D ;D ;D

Was good to see you though mate of what i can remember, i just remember looking round thinking who the hell is that talking to me, oh dear a copper what have i done now ;D

Nelly
11-07-11, 07:46 PM

Was good to see you though mate of what i can remember, i just remember looking round thinking who the hell is that talking to me, oh dear a copper what have i done now ;D

aha! A guilt complex if ever i heard one! :o

Roxy
13-07-11, 09:56 AM

aha! A guilt complex if ever i heard one! :o

Dinkydoo drunk???? never! you do surprise me DD ;D ;D

Roxy xx