PDA

View Full Version : ZX6 on the Chippenham bypass about 12.45ish?

Mark_Able
29-10-11, 08:37 PM
If it was you, you ride like a complete nob-end. Give me a call if you want to stay alive till Christmas... >:(

Jon_W
31-10-11, 08:05 AM
Respect the family!!!

;D

Mark_Able
31-10-11, 08:49 PM
Over-taking between on-coming traffic, doing vague attempts at getting his (or her) knee-down, even though it was a good three feet from the ground, revving the tits off the poor bike even though going at the same speed as the rest of the traffic, and leaving less than the width of a fag paper between his front wheel and the back of the car in front. Even my Mrs thought they were a complete nob-end (and that's after sitting on the back of my bike :o). Didn't look big or clever. Just makes the rest of us look bad... >:(

Mark_Able
31-10-11, 08:51 PM
Why can't I write fag? Fag, fag, fag. Where do these asterisks keep coming from? :-?

Gerry
31-10-11, 10:59 PM
I've got to try it now f*g, f*g, f*g - wow just hit preview and f*g must be a banned word, how about cigarette (refreshed preview and that's OK) :)

Done some in depth investigation and it's an interesting banned word list, I think it may be Dabz health kick or he just wants us to be posh as you can't say, "well, I had a nice plate of f.a.g.g.o.t and chips and then went outside for a f.a.g" although you can say, "I had a splendid dish of meatballs and followed it up with a nice cigar" ;D

G :)

Jon_W
01-11-11, 08:07 AM
f*g

;D ;D ;D ;D

f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g f*g

Must stop now..... this could turn into a game..... :P :-X

Mark_Able
01-11-11, 09:32 PM
I've got to try it now f*g, f*g, f*g - wow just hit preview and f*g must be a banned word, how about cigarette (refreshed preview and that's OK) :)

Done some in depth investigation and it's an interesting banned word list, I think it may be Dabz health kick or he just wants us to be posh as you can't say, "well, I had a nice plate of f.a.g.g.o.t and chips and then went outside for a f.a.g" although you can say, "I had a splendid dish of meatballs and followed it up with a nice cigar" ;D

G :)

It's around this time of year that I like to suck on a fat Cuban... ;D

Nelly
01-11-11, 10:13 PM
Just out of interest Mark, is the Ninja white? Rider wearing Grena and white leather?

Nelly
01-11-11, 10:14 PM
...that should say Green... :(

Mark_Able
02-11-11, 08:33 AM
'Twas a green bike... >:(

Mitch9128
03-11-11, 09:15 AM
White, newish zx6, green&white leathers lives a few doors down. He's only just moved up to biggerer bikes, if it's the same fella.

Mark_Able
03-11-11, 09:03 PM
Don't think so. Was a green ZX6 (I think)... :-?