PDA

View Full Version : Oh, many, many of you.

Vard66
12-03-12, 01:36 AM
Not been on in quite some time now, lacking a bike I find myself also lacking motivation to visit various biking fora, and I apologise for that.

Found quite a few of you this afternoon - anyone on the rideout today remember a pair of redneck looking mo-fos pulling into Chiseldon in a Mondeo estate, then just standing there and gawping at all the lovely bikes?

Yeaaaah, that was moi, the shorter one in the black hat, and my mate Ian, who isn't on here. Some of you guys have probably have spotted him - big guy, riding a somewhat modified GSX 1400 he nicknamed 'The Judge' around Marlborough. Alternatively you might've spotted him in his '72 Scimitar GTE - racing green with an off centre white stripe, and pretty much unmissable for it's mad christing almighty noise.

Looking good, folks, particularly whomsoever claims ownership to the lovely green 9R, the Repsol'd Blade and the 1098.

Morticia
16-03-12, 09:14 PM
anyone on the rideout today remember a pair of redneck looking mo-fos pulling into Chiseldon in a Mondeo estate, then just standing there and gawping at all the lovely bikes?

LOL, that was you!

Toph
16-03-12, 10:19 PM
"Looking good, folks, particularly whomsoever claims ownership to the lovely green 9R, the Repsol'd Blade and the 1098..."

What about the shiney blue Thundercat?? :)

Vard66
18-03-12, 05:49 AM
@ Morticia - yep, guilty. We were on our way to Challow on the hunt for some E32/E34 BMW 7 series/ 5 series parts, plus some bits for various Rover 800s! A successful day, too. E32 730i in the yard yielded pretty much everything we needed! ;D

And you lot ought to feel guilty too, for making me feel so lost, not having a bike at the moment. Yeah.

@ Toph - don't remember spotting a Thundercat amongst them. Also have since recalled that the 1098 was spotted in Marlborough, before we even got out to Chiseldon.

:-X