PDA

View Full Version : Co-op roundabout in Westbury last night

cerruti
14-06-12, 08:30 AM
Don't know if you are forum members but you were friendly bikers ;)

Last night around 7ish by the Co-op roundabout in Westbury, 2 bikers - first one gave a nice nod, 2nd one flashed me some thigh with a lovely leg waggle :-*

Also during the same trip, passed a couple on a bike (lady pillion) by the Barge in BOA and later on passed the same couple again by the roundabout with the Chippy near Clarendon school in Trowbridge - I guess you were doing a similar route to me and Oldfatboy but in reverse ;D

Nikki
14-06-12, 08:53 AM
If you were riding a Harley with a bigger one behind I saw you last night. I was on my Suzuki GSXR about 7 ish you were heading back into Westbury I was going the other way we passed going through the 40 limit not too far from the BP garage and the Hungery Horse. I did nod and smile :)

cerruti
14-06-12, 08:58 AM
That was us ;D ;D ;D

We passed a lot of friendly bikers last night, and I hope I acknowledged everyone.

I guess a fair few were heading to Gastard to meet up and H&C.

Nikki
14-06-12, 09:02 AM
That was us ;D ;D ;D

We passed a lot of friendly bikers last night, and I hope I acknowledged everyone.

I guess a fair few were heading to Gastard to meet up and H&C.

I think you may have missed me ;) ;D ;D

Dont worry no offence taken ;D ;D

cerruti
14-06-12, 01:33 PM
Oh, but Im mortified :'(

I do remember seeing you just off the mini O by the petrol station and hungry horse - I was just recovering from having my skull rammed into my butt cheeks after hitting that pot hole on the roundabout - the pot hole that I manage to find EVERY time I ride that roundabout :'(

I did see you, I did think Woohoo another lady biker ;D

I thought I did acknowledge you, I certainly indended to, and I apologise sincerely if I didnt.

Ps, next time I will be sure to waggle everything at you for sure ;D ;D

Nikki
14-06-12, 02:08 PM
Oh, but Im mortified :'(

I do remember seeing you just off the mini O by the petrol station and hungry horse - I was just recovering from having my skull rammed into my butt cheeks after hitting that pot hole on the roundabout - the pot hole that I manage to find EVERY time I ride that roundabout :'(

I did see you, I did think Woohoo another lady biker ;D

I thought I did acknowledge you, I certainly indended to, and I apologise sincerely if I didnt.

Ps, next time I will be sure to waggle everything at you for sure ;D ;D

Oh please dont worry.

I may have missed your nod.

Know what you mean about that darn roundabout.

I'll keep a look out for you I'm sure we'll pass fairly regularly on the roads as a fellow Westbury biker ;D

BladeTriple
19-06-12, 03:01 PM
Does this site have more members from Westbury than any other town ? For such a small (and inbred) place it's certainly got the numbers up !

cerruti
19-06-12, 06:50 PM
Inbreds? I thought that was only in Dilton Marsh ;D ;D ;D

Rabb
19-06-12, 08:13 PM
Does this site have more members from Westbury than any other town ? For such a small (and inbred) place it's certainly got the numbers up !

I ride through Westbury ( Every day )