PDA

View Full Version : Another Mark Able sighting

cerruti
17-06-12, 05:33 PM
Spotted him at the roundabout by the police station on the A350 this morning with a couple of pupils in tow.

Then caught up with him at Subway in Trowbridge at lunchtime... He must think I'm stalking him ;D

oldfatboy
17-06-12, 08:38 PM
Then caught up with him at Subway in Trowbridge at lunchtime... He must think I'm stalking him ;D

Ummmmmm... you are stalking him. We were on our way back from Chippenham, and you decided you wanted to show off your new bike to him. ;D So we went via the burger van at Wickes, McD's and then we finally found him at Subway..... ;D ;D

Rabb
17-06-12, 08:46 PM

Ummmmmm... you are stalking him. We were on our way back from Chippenham, and you decided you wanted to show off your new bike to him. ;D So we went via the burger van at Wickes, McD's and then we finally found him at Subway..... ;D ;D

You know Mark well - it had to be one of the three :) :) :)

Mark_Able
18-06-12, 08:40 PM
The Wiltshire road map according to Able, only has fast food outlets on it... :)

oldfatboy
18-06-12, 09:20 PM
How come you are so skinny.. when you eat so much crap?!!!! ;D

Rabb
18-06-12, 09:38 PM
The Wiltshire road map according to Able, only has fast food outlets on it... :)

My road map of Wiltshire is dictated by pubs locations.
- But I know all the fast food outlets too!

Jon_W
19-06-12, 07:50 AM
How come you are so skinny.. when you eat so much crap?!!!! ;D

Eat..... I suspect caffine is more the call of the day!!! ;D

Mark_Able
19-06-12, 08:26 PM
Jon, you've got me on the coffee's. The mrs might disagree about the 'skinny' thing. I used to be, but I've stuck on a fair bit of weight since I've had kids/stopped smoking/stopped racing... ::)

Geordie Stu
20-06-12, 02:59 PM
Esstential to know good Fuel stops for Man & Bike ;D