PDA

View Full Version : Classic red Ducati Seend and Melksham..gorgeous!

Nikki
28-06-12, 11:42 PM
Early this evening I was out on my Suzuki GSXR 750 and had the most gorgeous classic red Ducati behind me through Seend and Melksham. If it was someone on here I've just got to say you have a gorgeous bike I could feel the vibes through my bike, your bike looks and sounds great. :)

Crosbie
29-06-12, 02:37 PM
Was an ex member of the site (400four) Darren. Tis a very nice bike and sooo not standard. Very loud - both pipes and clutch lol. Have passed your comments on!

470four
29-06-12, 04:21 PM
Twas me! :)

Off out for an afternoon bimble whilst we had dry skies & roads...

Couldnt make out what bike you had - not aware of much bar my own sonic Armageddon, lol

Nikki
29-06-12, 04:39 PM

Couldnt make out what bike you had - not aware of much bar my own sonic Armageddon, lol

Yep I decided to have a quick ride out taking advantage of the sunshine too. Your bike does sound LOVELY I want one... :)

Nikki
29-06-12, 04:41 PM
Was an ex member of the site (400four) Darren. Tis a very nice bike and sooo not standard. Very loud - both pipes and clutch lol. Have passed your comments on!

Thank you very much...yep I heard both before I saw him ;) ;D

470four
29-06-12, 04:49 PM

Yep I decided to have a quick ride out taking advantage of the sunshine too. Your bike does sound LOVELY I want one... :)

Mines not for sale! lol

Get another one? LOADS of character - and THAT soundtrack... wouldnt consider buying another Jap bike... :)

Jon_W
02-07-12, 08:00 AM

Mines not for sale! lol

Get another one? LOADS of character - and THAT soundtrack... wouldnt consider buying another Jap bike... :)

And the occasional attack of character eh?? ;D

(not that I can talk.........)

Welcome back!!!!!!

470four
02-07-12, 03:36 PM

Mines not for sale! lol

And the occasional attack of character eh?? ;D

(not that I can talk.........)

Welcome back!!!!!!

Lol keeps me on my toes! Hello Mate, its been a while... :)