PDA

View Full Version : N462CVM

Crosbie
03-08-12, 09:14 AM
Firstly, if you use this forum Sir i would like to congratulate you on wearing what i can only assume to be (judging by your behaviour along the A36 into bath) non water proof clothing during yesterdays continual down pour.

Secondly, congratulations are in order again for riding pretty selfishly, rudely, bad-mannered, take your pick. Just because you may be getting a little wet on the bike dont wave your arm like a stroppy teenager everytime you sat behind/overtake a car. I saw you do it to three cars one after the other (including myself) for no reason that i could see other than you were getting wet and maybe yes the lead car was going a little slower than you.

GET SOME ETIQUETTE AND STOP GIVING BIKERS THE STEREOTYPICALL BAD NAME!!!!

Nice bike by the way :-*

Dan505
03-08-12, 10:15 AM
name and shame! ;D

goz1960
03-08-12, 10:28 AM
Wasn't me.

cerruti
03-08-12, 01:03 PM
Wasn't me, I was in the car (thank god, weather was appalling)...

But curious, as Im used to seeing a lot of regular biking commuters on that route... what sort of bike was it?

Crosbie
03-08-12, 01:15 PM
I had been on the bike earlier coming home from work in my Dri-viz looking like a right knobber but keeping perfectly dry and hopefully visable 8-) lol

Was in the car going to the cinemawith the lady.

The bike was a black/dark chopper with red-orange painted tank i think. Pretty noisy. No idea as to the make/model not the biggest fan of this sytle but was quite nice for what it was and what i saw (bear in mind the visability was appauling due to rain and spray :o)

Rabb
04-08-12, 08:51 PM
Not me either.
Classic blue & White gixxer me.
If it had of been me - I would have been concerned about my eyesight as it's in completely the opposite direction to where I work....

8_ball
05-08-12, 10:30 PM
Firstly, if you use this forum Sir i would like to congratulate you on wearing what i can only assume to be (judging by your behaviour along the A36 into bath) non water proof clothing during yesterdays continual down pour.

Secondly, congratulations are in order again for riding pretty selfishly, rudely, bad-mannered, take your pick. Just because you may be getting a little wet on the bike dont wave your arm like a stroppy teenager everytime you sat behind/overtake a car. I saw you do it to three cars one after the other (including myself) for no reason that i could see other than you were getting wet and maybe yes the lead car was going a little slower than you.

GET SOME ETIQUETTE AND STOP GIVING BIKERS THE STEREOTYPICALL BAD NAME!!!!

Nice bike by the way :-*

:D is that a spot of green eyed monster,,,lol

Crosbie
06-08-12, 01:55 PM
The only green eyedness i had was about two minutes later when we hit a traffic queue backed all the way up the hill from the traffic lights at the bottom of brassknocker. 25 sodding minutes waiting in the car. lol