PDA

View Full Version : A CRAZY learner - Saturday afternoon Westbury

Nikki
13-08-12, 02:46 PM
I wont mention your registration but if you are the learner riding the bike coming back into Westbury late Saturday afternoon honestly you aint gonna live much longer riding like you were. :o :o :o

You were centimetres off the rear of my husbands Audi and the way you overtook the traffic often with vehicles coming at you was just absolute madness.

When you'd got past the few cars off the corner by the old cement works if that white van you squeezed past (I'm guessing your were virtually flat out by the way you were riding) hadnt of braked hard you wouldnt have got back in avoiding the cars coming at you.

I see you continued overtaking cars going into the 30 limit too.

We all get carried away at some point but honestly that was sheer madness - you were very lucky on Saturday afternoon.

PLEASE take it steady and think about your riding.

Someone will be picking up the pieces if you dont ease up.

evil_daddy
13-08-12, 05:02 PM
That describes someone hammering around Trowbridge at the moment, seen him going off in the Hilperton direction more than once. Just a matter of time before he bins it, luck will determine whether he gets really hurt or not.

8_ball
13-08-12, 06:50 PM
yeap there is a few of (them) around, what colour was the bike ?
learner did they have L plates ?

cerruti
13-08-12, 06:53 PM
I keep seeing a group of 3 young lads around Westbury - 2 on peds and one on a 125 of some description. Dressed in casual attire they ride like muppets with absolutely no regard for other road users....

Sadly its only a matter of time before one of them is hurt or hurts someone.

BB
13-08-12, 08:56 PM
And any serious accident pushes up the KSI's on PTW's and that affects all our insurance premiums. Course it won't bother him as he will either be dead or give up riding... >:(

Nikki
14-08-12, 08:05 AM
yeap there is a few of (them) around, what colour was the bike ?
learner did they have L plates ?

The bike was burgundy and yes had L plates.

The rider was wearing proper bike gear with a small rucksack too.

Rabb
14-08-12, 11:42 PM
I've seen that bike going through Westbury too.
I nodded, but got no response.
I think it was a young lady that was riding.

Swanny
15-08-12, 10:57 AM
I saw an idiot on a scooter texting while riding the other day :o

8_ball
15-08-12, 11:52 AM
I saw an idiot on a scooter texting while riding the other day :o

thats just unreal , no gloves I take it :o
the hard way leson i feel ::)

there is a few matching that discribtion in and around Trow area. I have seen the girl and I cant see her doing the above stuff ????

8_ball
16-08-12, 12:33 AM
on my way through westbury today around 7ish I think I saw the bike and rider going towards warminster, she smiled and nodded 8-)