PDA

View Full Version : Alexandra & her shiny 125

cerruti
05-09-12, 06:53 PM
Alex & her partner just joining the Beckington bypass at the roundabout by Whiterow farm shop at about 6pm tonight.

I was on my way home from work with Oldfatboy on his ZZR... I guess you guys were heading to Gastard.

A13X4ND7A
06-09-12, 08:52 AM
ooooooOooooo I was spotted!! We were heading to Trowbridge, I'd ridden from bath to meet Rob in Frome and then rode home with him to finish packing the flat.

How did you know it was me??

Robf
06-09-12, 08:53 AM
unfortunately we weren't off to the H & C yesterday, we were just on our way home to trowbridge, after Alexandra, had ridden all the way from bath on her own to meet me :D

Dabz
06-09-12, 09:37 AM
gotta say that Alex is showing a LOT of confidence riding to Bath and back in rush hour traffic so soon after getting the bike - absolutely brilliant!

A13X4ND7A
06-09-12, 09:58 AM
gotta say that Alex is showing a LOT of confidence riding to Bath and back in rush hour traffic so soon after getting the bike - absolutely brilliant!

Thanks Dabz, thats really made my day. :)

oldfatboy
06-09-12, 11:05 AM
ooooooOooooo I was spotted!! We were heading to Trowbridge, I'd ridden from bath to meet Rob in Frome and then rode home with him to finish packing the flat.

How did you know it was me??

My better half (Cerruti) seems to know everybody on the forum despite never actually speaking to any of you lot! Well thats what she tells me. As soon as she saw the 125 with L plates and the other bike following she said to me - Oooo thats Alex and ........... - being male I switched off my brain at this point and carried on around the roundabout.

And just so you know Cerruti didnt use telepathy to talk to me although she does try some Vulcan mind games every so often :D :D We have scala headsets.

cerruti
06-09-12, 12:29 PM
Bikes are like shoes - you never forget the detail 8-)

As soon as I saw your bike Alex I knew it was you :) It's a really nice looking little bike and I love the colour.

Well done you for riding into Bath on your own so soon - I told you you would love it, there's no stopping you now ;D

Well done hun!

A13X4ND7A
06-09-12, 01:30 PM
Lol yes, I suppose you wouldn't miss me really, although yesterday when I parked me bike a guy went past on one the same colour lol.

Thanks, I'm proud of myself, I had such a combination of adrenaline and nerves yesterday when I was leaving work walking to my bike lol

cerruti
06-09-12, 06:38 PM
Alex Im not 100% sure on this, but...

Did I see you again tonight? Only this time you were pillion on Rob's bike? About 5.55pm on the Beckington bypass - passed you about 200 yards up from where we passed last night.

I might be wrong ofc, as I don't know Rob's bike ;D

A13X4ND7A
07-09-12, 09:31 AM
Rob was on his bike yesterday, but I wasn't on it... so unless he has something to tell me... lol

Na he was home by that time so couldnt have been us.

I am on my bike today though :)