PDA

View Full Version : Alex & Rob are stalking me!

cerruti
07-09-12, 09:16 PM
Saw you guys twice tonight, stop stalking me! ;D ;D ;D

Once was at the Little Chef roundabout on the Beckington bypass just before 6pm - me and Oldfatboy were on our kwakas.

Then about 40 mins later, after a quick clothes and bike change we passed you again this time by the old Virgin Mobile offices in Trowvegas where me and Oldfatboy were on our Harleys.

I can only apologise most sincerely for waving at you both times - I honestly forgot that Harley riders aren't supposed to wave :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A13X4ND7A
08-09-12, 05:06 PM
Lol i didn't notice the first time but I figured it was you the second lol. Ye really should stop this stalking business... So you about tonight? Lol

:D

cerruti
08-09-12, 06:32 PM
Weve been on a road trip all day on the Harleys - went down to Poole, Sandbanks, Swanage etc... Just got home, knackered but had a great day.

A13X4ND7A
10-09-12, 01:02 PM
just a heads up, you might see me yet again tonight if your around the beckington bypass at the same(ish) time lol. I have to head that way home from work now :D Im likely to be on my own tonight as Rob finishes work later than me and Im attempting to find my way on me own so I will probably be in uber concentration mode lol :D

cerruti
10-09-12, 01:25 PM
Haha, I will try to avoid you then as I'm in the car today :P

A13X4ND7A
10-09-12, 01:57 PM
lol I definitely wont notice you in a car then, I barely notice people I know as it is lol At least it shows Im paying more attention to what Im doing though so it must be a good thing :)