PDA

View Full Version : Splash

Dan505
07-10-12, 02:51 PM
Not hanging about! Getting a wriggle on down great western way at 13:44. Bike looks good 8-)

Splash
09-10-12, 02:48 PM
Sorry dude, if that was today then... I was in the office reading a book, specifically, Uneasy Rider by Mike Carter... Wish I had been on the road though... :'(

Dan505
09-10-12, 03:09 PM
not today, sunday :) reading at work? tough job :P

Splash
09-10-12, 03:46 PM
not today, sunday :) reading at work? tough job :P

That could well have been me, I just had to google where that was... Lived in Swindon for 19 years, all my life but didn't for the life of me remember where that was!

I was on lunch ;) but I'm not now.... yet I'm replying... ::)

Dan505
09-10-12, 09:29 PM
Path finder! Yeah works like that sometimes aint it

DC
13-10-12, 03:27 PM
Sorry dude, if that was today then... I was in the office reading a book, specifically, Uneasy Rider by Mike Carter... Wish I had been on the road though... :'(

Uneasy Rider ,good book check out Ted Simon Jupiters Travels ,if you havent already done so 8-)

Splash
13-10-12, 04:27 PM

Uneasy Rider ,good book check out Ted Simon Jupiters Travels ,if you havent already done so 8-)

Thanks Daddycool, I have just returned form Waterstones unable to find anything specific. I'll check this out next time I'm in. ;)