PDA

View Full Version : Mr Able .....again

8_ball
04-10-12, 04:11 PM
Yeap on Frome road with some 'new blood'
twas a little bit cold ::)

Gooz
04-10-12, 09:23 PM
mark why not write girls names on the front of all your bikes....... You know it might start a mad craze, erm lol

cerruti
05-10-12, 12:20 PM
I spotted a soggy looking Mr Able with a pupil in tow at 8:15 this morning on my way to work, he was at the round about 2 up from Longwell Green.

I nearly didn't recognise him with a topbox on the back of his bike (just doesn;t look right imo!), but he had his visor up in the rain. I felt sympathetic for all of half a second until the light changed to green and I shot off... warm and dry and smug in my car ;D

Mark_Able
09-10-12, 08:30 PM
Girls names? Hmmm... Bit Eddie Stobart then?

Top box has become a necessity. I've gone past the street cred thing. Something to do with getting old, and being practical... ;D :(

8_ball
12-10-12, 09:58 PM
Girls names? Hmmm... Bit Eddie Stobart then?

Top box has become a necessity. I've gone past the street cred thing. Something to do with getting old, and being practical... ;D :(

lol, umm getting old ::)

Geordie Stu
15-10-12, 01:40 PM
Call all the Bikes "Thunderbirds 1, 2, 3 .....

Gooz
15-10-12, 05:24 PM
yeAh then we could stalk ....ahem.... Wait in the rain on bridges to spot them lol

Mark_Able
16-10-12, 08:40 PM
yeAh then we could stalk ....ahem.... Wait in the rain on bridges to spot them lol

I could sell a 'spotters guide to able training', so you could collect all the numbers. Maybe stand around on bridges wearing anoraks, with glasses sellotaped together in the middle, and a long-lens camera, to catch an action shot as the bikes passed beneath. Hmmm. Could catch on... :-[ ::)

BB
16-10-12, 08:44 PM

I could sell a 'spotters guide to able training', so you could collect all the numbers. Maybe stand around on bridges wearing anoraks, with glasses sellotaped together in the middle, and a long-lens camera, to catch an action shot as the bikes passed beneath. Hmmm. Could catch on... :-[ ::)

Sounds like a plan ;)

Dan505
17-10-12, 03:13 PM
wouldn't most of the action shots be lay-bys and burger vans? :D :D

Mark_Able
17-10-12, 09:15 PM

You forgot McD's and Subway (both of which I have shares in)... ;D

Gooz
17-10-12, 09:23 PM
I only found out recently that they weren't actually delivery couriers for wicks trowbridge and that it was just an overwhelming coincidence to be parked next to the burger van all the while ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dan505
17-10-12, 10:05 PM

You forgot McD's and Subway (both of which I have shares in)... ;D
;D shares? I've seen your parking spaces! ;D gotta fuel the biker as well as the bike i suppose ;)