PDA

View Full Version : Ducatista and the R.O.S.P.A. gang

Beamer
17-02-13, 07:33 PM
Riding through Calne towards Cherhill yesterday (Sat 16th).

I was praying they weren't on their way to The Devine Cafe (as I was meeting the lovely Jacde for lunch) and as there were about 6 of them all I could think was "they will be in the front of the queue and we'll have to wait for ages" hehehe.

But sure enough they were hehehe....lovely to see you all ;D ;D
And it wasn't too long a wait for food either ;D

Jacde
17-02-13, 09:33 PM
I didn't see Ducatista!
Obs fail ::)

QB1
18-02-13, 07:54 AM
I didn't see Ducatista!
Obs fail ::)

Oops is that an admission of a SMIDSY :o :o ;D ;D

Bet she had her very hi viz on too ;D ;D

Ducatista
18-02-13, 09:07 AM
We were hiding round the right hand corner jacde.

I don't seem to be able to add a picture here but I had a bright Orange hi-viz which is really good for back marker as long as you don't mind looking like you've been tango'd.
Oh and I was riding a Honda because I have 2 punctures in the Ducati :( which is at Louigi's.

I swear that ever since we got 3 bikes to provide some choice, one of em has been off the road ::)

Snowy
18-02-13, 01:21 PM
We were hiding round the right hand corner jacde.

I don't seem to be able to add a picture here but I had a bright Orange hi-viz which is really good for back marker as long as you don't mind looking like you've been tango'd.
Oh and I was riding a Honda because I have 2 punctures in the Ducati :( which is at Louigi's.

I swear that ever since we got 3 bikes to provide some choice, one of em has been off the road ::)

A good enough reason to give a spare bike on hand - that's why I held onto my K1100RS as a hack although recently I've been riding it as much as the GSA. Always got one of them ready to go :)

Ducatista
18-02-13, 04:18 PM
Yes, having some "redundancy" was one of the reasons. It would just be nice to have some choice now and again ;)