PDA

View Full Version : Road rage

ChantelleT
23-08-06, 03:07 PM
Just wondering how everyone else acts when someone cuts you up/ sits on your arse/ overtakes like a div!

anybody actually stay calm and compose themselves??

i personally turn into Mrs McRae and shoot them filthy looks in my mirror til one of us turns off! ::)

Dabz
23-08-06, 03:09 PM
i usually don't react at all...which winds the mrs up something chronic lol

Icey
23-08-06, 03:11 PM
I'm a bad passenger - and get flustered at everything.

When I'm in control I don't seem to be bothered

ChantelleT
23-08-06, 03:11 PM
Why is it the passenger gets more wound up than the rider/driver

Dabz
23-08-06, 03:16 PM
probably because they're not in control of the vehicle

I'm a terrible passenger hehe ;)

Stu
23-08-06, 03:52 PM
I'm far from that cut me upon the bike I'll drop back a bit and then open up and kick the mirrors off! Well they don't use them! I suffer extreme roadrage even worse in a car! But the most placid person normally!

ONFIRE
23-08-06, 05:09 PM
Identity Theft generally works.

Follow them home go through there bins and screw up there life , they 'll never cut you up again.

As they will be spending there entire life trying to explain who they're :'( :'(

Bit Harsh I know, might work! :o :o
;D ;D ;D ;D

evilkeneval
23-08-06, 05:31 PM
i'm not into road rage, quite placid really! ;D

bazzashazza
23-08-06, 07:04 PM
i get rage when im riding, rage when i'm driving, rage when i'm a passenger and rage in life generally.... i have a very short temper in case u havent figured that out already ;D so yeah watch out for me on the roads... and steer clear!

Punture_Pugh
23-08-06, 11:29 PM
With so many tw**s on the road, it's difficult not to, although the smug feeling I get from being in work/home before the cagers, usually compensates. ;D

evilkeneval
23-08-06, 11:41 PM
i get rage when im riding, rage when i'm driving, rage when i'm a passenger and rage in life generally.... i have a very short temper in case u havent figured that out already ;D so yeah watch out for me on the roads... and steer clear!

lol i think they have special hospitals with special drugs for poeple like you ;D :D :P

m1tch
24-08-06, 11:33 AM
if they cut me up then their wing mirror comes detatched from the car some how. ;D

Amante_271
25-08-06, 08:04 AM

lol i think they have special hospitals with special drugs for poeple like you ;D :D :P

OOOH Sir! Please Sir!! Where Sir??? ;D

evilkeneval
25-08-06, 10:57 AM

OOOH Sir! Please Sir!! Where Sir??? ;D

i thought you were already there! :D :-?

cmjkeegan
25-08-06, 11:14 AM
On my bike....

I just scream into my helmet...

but I have been known to ride along side offending car and look in (with my blue visor) and stare at them, gets them a little off balance.... a gesture is sometimes needed also.

In the car.....

I am known for my complaining.. but thats about it, the occasionaly gesture but only on special occasions... Vauxhall Nova full of 11 year olds for example.

K

blurbiker247
26-08-06, 12:51 PM
Depends, sometimes I go really slow just to piss em off, sometime I let em think they nearly got me and when they are scortin the arse out of the tin can ill just pull away, I have been known to stop and imply I'm a copper and then point out the conseqences of there conduct ;)

blurbiker247
26-08-06, 12:53 PM

OK its ok just breath deeply, calm down ITS GOING TO BE OK ;D ;D

bazzashazza
28-08-06, 10:18 AM
>:(:-/ NO IT'S NOT ARGHHH!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'(