PDA

View Full Version : music, whats your favourite band or track??

KP
16-06-09, 07:23 PM
something a little light hearted, come on whats your fav track to ride/drive too?? or just a fav band?? :D

being of the older generation im into the ska stuff, but i like all sorts of stuff really.

keane..... snow patrol... not really into the heavy metal stuff, although some of it is good!!

Bonnielass
16-06-09, 07:35 PM
I love all music exept maybe country and female opera singers. I just love blues, BB King, Muddy Waters, Eric Clapton and then I like a bit of Soul!!

sarah_race
16-06-09, 09:59 PM
Really into the 80's rock at the moment but i love most music depending on what mood i'm in.
My ipod has a whole range from panpipes to aerosmith but my favorite track at the moment is Sisters of Mercy - We are the same Suzanne. [smiley=happy.gif]

Ryan
16-06-09, 10:19 PM
My fav type of music is Hardcore, fav DJ Hixxy, and Darren Styles :)

Listen to anything and everything tho, love my oldies and new stuff aswell [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kevinb
17-06-09, 08:49 AM
Lots of types of music
Everything from the likes of Robbie Robertson, Blues, Jonny Cash, Lily Allen, Nickleback to The Flaming Lips.
I tend to like a track and buy the CD.

Not really into rap, but do like Eminem and still like the Beastie Boys.
I do tend to think 'put your cap on straight' and 'if you're that embarrassed to by driving that car why black out the windows, just buy a different car'
Must be an age thing.

Chilli44
17-06-09, 12:03 PM
My favorite track changes almost daily - though loving Kanye West's latest album but also love some classics like its your thing by the isley bros

Different music different moods

KP
17-06-09, 04:55 PM
such a selection from peep`s not until you lot start saying about tracks that i realise i like a lot of them too...

like kevb must be an aging thing lol :-/

still got my tickets today to go and watch my all time fav band "MADNESS" at gatcombe park on the 26th june...whoop whoop cant wait, been years since i last saw them on tour 8-)

igbell
17-06-09, 06:16 PM
Dokken - Mr Scary
Dokken - Tooth and Nail
Dragonforce - Trail of Broken Hearts
Trivium - Dying in your Arms
Tool - most of the songs they have done

I could go on for ages....

Nadaman
18-06-09, 03:38 PM
Well I love a bit of everything dependant on my mood!

Coming from a mixed race backround I have heard all sorts! But after soending two years in Jamaica a few years ago I have a particular love for Reggae music! Its great stuff I love it!

KP
18-06-09, 04:44 PM
love a bit of reggae stuff myself as well, i know its not reggae but seen ub40 last year they were brilliant, and aswad are supporting madness next weekend lol...... love it :)

Trist
18-06-09, 06:05 PM
Rock, some neoclassical metal, some Indie, Blues and Guitar instrumental tracks are my favourites.

G3 boys: Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Vinnie Moore, Paul Gilbert, John Petrucci.

Blues: Stevie Ray Vaughn and Gary Moore.

General bands: Ozzy, GNR, ACDC, The Killers, Van Halen some Iron Maiden - basically all the good guitar stuff!

Strongly dislike Rap (but it is funny in a way) and also Hip Hop.
::)

Iceman
18-06-09, 09:49 PM
..totally agree with everyone! ;)

lydolepper
24-06-09, 01:04 AM
I was just introduced to "Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds" can't get enough of 'um at the moment.

Kevinb
24-06-09, 08:43 AM
Just been listening to Diarrhea coming into work (sorry that should be Dire Straits and Chris Rea)

Blackandchrome
25-06-09, 08:17 AM
The Wurzels - "I got a brand new Combine Harvester" ;)

Kevinb
25-06-09, 08:47 AM
Brand new Combine Harvester, you most be loaded.

I am much more of a cider drinker ;)

Blackandchrome
25-06-09, 12:49 PM
I like a bit of Old Rosie!
She ain't that keen on me though. [smiley=happy.gif]

jonnydangerous
25-06-09, 01:22 PM
FireStarter by the Prodigy......