PDA

View Full Version : Michael jackson dead

Ryan
25-06-09, 11:44 PM
Anyone else heard about this yet? its not been confirmed by UK news yet but american news pappers have confirmed it :-? Thoughts??

R1chie
25-06-09, 11:49 PM
Confirmed on Sky and BBC

ONFIRE
25-06-09, 11:55 PM
Confirmed on Sky and BBC

+1
Well Said [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

LMFAO 8-)

Ryan
26-06-09, 12:20 AM
yaeh it has been now 8-)

Dabz
26-06-09, 08:21 AM
was up til very late watching it develop on CNN last night. Absolute musical genius, biggest solo artist of all time, biggest selling album of all time, most famous man on the planet for many years and pretty much THE musical artist of a generation. Crazy that such a legend with all his controversy can die from a 'simple' heart attack unexpectedly

Dabz
26-06-09, 08:35 AM
Five of Jackson's solo albums – "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad," "Dangerous" and "HIStory," all with Epic Records, a Sony Music label – are among the top-sellers of all time. During his extraordinary career, he sold an estimated 750 million records worldwide, released 13 No.1 singles and became one of a handful of artists to be inducted twice into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Guinness Book of World Records recognized Jackson as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time and "Thriller" as the Biggest Selling Album of All Time. Jackson won 13 Grammy Awards and received the American Music Award's Artist of the Century Award.

Last Train
26-06-09, 08:45 AM
Absolute musical genius

Yeah that

Huge loss to the world of music

:(

IanTasker
26-06-09, 09:03 AM
Must not type jokes, must not type jokes :-X

ONFIRE
26-06-09, 10:14 AM
Must not type jokes, must not type jokes :-X

I agree I can't type jokes either, but can copy & paste :-/

http://www.deadmichaeljacksonjokes.com/

http://www.b3ta.com/challenge/michaeljackson/

8-)

kez_kitten
26-06-09, 12:35 PM
i was never really a fan but its still sad to hear about

Kevinb
26-06-09, 01:33 PM
Same here. Not a fan. The only real memory I have of him was when he held his child over a balcony in Germany & I thought what a prat.

Shame he's dead, but then so is Farrah Fawcett I've just read.

igbell
26-06-09, 05:01 PM
Shame
why is it that all the weired ones are the best ones??
MJ
EJ
GM
and so on...

Kevinb
26-06-09, 05:17 PM
The trouble is they get so much money/fame and then think money is power. Then they think they can molest children, do drugs, bugger things they shouldn't bugger and kill people.

crewy
27-06-09, 09:15 AM
Was up late watching the news when it first happened, was hanging the next day at work.

Great singer and dancer, the world will never see his new dance move he was working on! :(