PDA

View Full Version : Give us a JOB

igbell
15-06-09, 01:01 PM
Right does anybody know of a Job going for a IT Engineer??
My contract has been terminated with Mulbourn through ACS and ACS dont have anything else for me as they employed me to fill the Mulbourn contract.

Nice times......

Chilli44
15-06-09, 01:52 PM
HI Igbell

I don't know of a specific job going but there are loads of jobsites out there you could try searching for jobs in Wiltshire (http://www.careers-jobs.eu/wiltshire-jobs) on Google and finding jobsites or for jobs in IT, most jobsites will sort jobs both by location and by sector.

There are local job boards as well like this is wiltshire (http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/jobs/)
the big job boards like Monster and total jobs would also be worth a look.

Also the big recruitment agencies like Reed will have specific divisions just doing IT or Engineering etc etc

I hope this helps - good luck with the job hunting

Chilli44

igbell
15-06-09, 02:04 PM
Thank you sir, I will he hitting all of them and more.

Sue_Boyce
15-06-09, 04:41 PM
Good luck Igell with the job hunting!!
I was made redundant last week but have a bit of temp work to keep me going for now!!
Just hit all the agencies and keep trying them.

So if any one needs a secretary out there - im available lol
If not maybe you and me Igbell could join KarlR6 packing shopping in Tesco's!!! ;D ;D ;D

KP
15-06-09, 04:52 PM
good luck to all of you, its tuff times out there, im a builder and still in work just!! if i hear of anything in your lines will let you know.

igbell
15-06-09, 05:19 PM
Ok those of you that have my mobile number, this is going back as of tomorrow so dont call or text me from tomorrow now. :'( :'( >:( :(

ONFIRE
15-06-09, 05:24 PM
http://www.jobserve.com

Good Luck 8-)

Nadaman
18-06-09, 03:49 PM
Hi igbell,

Have you tried recruitment agencies that deal more specifically with IT?

My friend is an IT contractor and I asked him to name a few he used and they are; AMtech, Senitor, 100% IT Recruitment and there are loads more but this may be the best way forward for you :)

Chilli44
19-06-09, 01:23 PM
One bright thought! At least you will get to enjoy the sun next week - think of us poor pastys in the offices.

My neighbour has said 30degrees next week and he's normally right - get the shades out
8-)

Ducatista
19-06-09, 06:45 PM
Right does anybody know of a Job going for a IT Engineer??

Might be able to help.
What are your skills?

Any .NET experience (C# and/or ASP.NET)?
Any Java (J2EE in particular), C++ and Web technologies?

igbell
22-06-09, 12:27 PM
Hi Ducatista

Sorry to say no I dont have those skills, I am more a hardware engineer, ie fix and break servers and such, I leave the software to me bro.

But thanx for the offer.

ONFIRE
22-06-09, 12:37 PM
How about this one...Not sure if the money is right.

http://www.jobserve.com/W632B960322F2DF4D.jsjob

igbell
25-06-09, 03:19 PM
Thanx for that Onfire....
But as I said on my Facebook page I now have a job, thanx to my brother in law.....

But thanx for all the support and help....

Chilli44
25-06-09, 05:27 PM
Congrats on the new job mate!!!!

Its not that Wilts CC one is it? I hope you didnt cut me out of that job share [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ONFIRE
26-06-09, 10:43 PM
Thanx for that Onfire....
But as I said on my Facebook page I now have a job, thanx to my brother in law.....

But thanx for all the support and help....

No problem. real pleased you're now sorted. Well done! 8-)

Sue_Boyce
26-06-09, 10:49 PM
Glad to hear you got a job Igbell!!

I got one today too, so good times for both of us!!

[smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] ;D

bigyam
27-06-09, 08:59 AM
congratulations on the jobs to both of you! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

KP
27-06-09, 02:30 PM
well done the pair of you :) :) :)

Bonnielass
27-06-09, 03:05 PM
Well done both of you in getting jobs, as you did so well on this thread perhaps I can find a job for my son who is out of work. He normally lives in London but he can't afford to stay there with no job so he's coming home, not sure if thats a good idea so I need to find him a job. He's a P.R. consultant, does anyone know of any jobs going in the London area???? ::)

igbell
29-06-09, 10:36 PM
Sorry not into that sort of trade so dont know of anything