PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help?

Olllie
20-08-09, 09:19 PM
18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble.

However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9.

Successive versions of GirlFriend proved no better. I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks.

Eventually, I tried to run GirlFriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware. I eventually upgraded to Fiancee 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0.

While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with FreeSexPlus and Cleanhouse2003. Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run

Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them.

Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, And can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Whinge. These other products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is.

Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every other week.

Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Audi TT hard drive, it often crashes. Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called Mother-In-Law, which can't be turned off. Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2003, but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2003, it tends to delete all of your Money before uninstalling itself.?

:D Ollie

Amante_271
21-08-09, 08:02 AM
Oh dear!

You have terminal problems there. Wife 1.0 is replaceable via a very expensive application called Divorce 1.0 but it can take a long time to run and have alot of problems which wont go away.

The advantage is it does reset your system back to basic statusand in theory you can start again, but there will always be a few bugs in the system. Allomoney 1.0 & the maintance package wont go away and wll probably need constant upgrades.

I know as Ive been thru this selection of programs and they arent an easy option so think carefully!!

I now have wife2.0 which comes with In-laws 2.0 but I have a lucky version of that upgrade as its not compatable with my format so it has only 5 pop ups in all the time Ive been running wife2.0 and the earlier versions before I got the final upgrade. Never let wife1.0 & 2.0 meet up as YOU WILL CRASH due to shared memory files at least. They are NOT compatable!

The add-ons with upgrades Kids1.0/2.0/3.0 DO work out to be expensive. Taxi server which runs thru all the upgrades needs its own seperate driver. Audi TT hard drive isnt big enough to cope with the extra power & and storage space needed, not enough Windows (or seats!) so you will need a SUV or MPV upgrade.

Good luck. You will need it! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Geordie Stu
21-08-09, 09:42 AM
Looks like you do have a few issues with your system. In my own exprences with the various systems you have. I found that sampling girlfriends 1.0 having many versions scottish version of Mac & a few euro version they all eventually end up slowing down taking things easy which is a drain on your time & expensive to maintain.

Eventually I grew tired then as i realised i could not keep you with the younger faster versions of myself suddenly the appeal of girlfreind 1.0 moving onto wife 1.0 became an option, the benefits out way the odd closing down of the system rebooting. After 17 years the reliable wife 1.0 is still a very good option no plans to change or upgrade.

Love maybe grand but Divorce 1.0 will be 20 grand.

SO in other words live now while you can don't settle down on a Girlfriend 1.0 until you had tried other versions but always use a condom 9.9 then be sure of no bugs or virouses

gedmib
21-08-09, 09:53 AM
bugger all this techi speak is givin me a head ache, but wife 1.0 is workin out fine fer me so will stick to that fer now lol

Roxy
21-08-09, 10:06 AM
God you lot talk a load of rubbish! and wife 1.0 is never good enough for one man 1.0. You lot always look elsewhere...thats men 1.0 for you...never happy.

::) ;) [smiley=happy.gif]

Geordie Stu
21-08-09, 10:20 AM
God you lot talk a load of rubbish! and wife 1.0 is never good enough for one man 1.0. You lot always look elsewhere...thats men 1.0 for you...never happy.

::) ;) [smiley=happy.gif]

I only Browse around the showroom, don't take 1 for a test ride ;D

gedmib
21-08-09, 10:30 AM
browsings allowed

Roxy
21-08-09, 10:32 AM
browsings allowed

::)

gedmib
21-08-09, 10:34 AM
:D

Roxy
21-08-09, 10:36 AM
window shopping??

gedmib
21-08-09, 10:36 AM
an y not lol

Roxy
21-08-09, 10:40 AM
nothing wrong with it chick as long as thats all it is for married people!

Geordie Stu
21-08-09, 10:41 AM
I'm with you Ged why not. I'm sure the Wifes 1.0 & Girlfriends 1.0 also do the same window shopping.

Roxy you admitted to me you stay at the back so you can look at the guys bottoms, That's if you can keep up & not Bimble along ;) ;D

gedmib
21-08-09, 10:42 AM
she canny keep up with bugger all at the momment.....seems bandits dont run too well when they are full of diesal pmsl

Roxy
21-08-09, 10:44 AM
she canny keep up with bugger all at the momment.....seems bandits dont run too well when they are full of diesal pmsl

YES BUT IT WAS A MAN WHO FILLED IT UP WITH DEISEL...NO NEED TO SAY ANYMORE! ;D

gedmib
21-08-09, 10:45 AM
all im gonna say is he is old.....

Roxy
21-08-09, 10:46 AM
I'll tell him you said that!

gedmib
21-08-09, 10:47 AM
well he is, he aint noooo spring chicken anymorere

Roxy
21-08-09, 10:50 AM
riding a bike my money is on the 'old man'. ;)

gedmib
21-08-09, 10:52 AM
i didnt say oot about riding, which i may add u aint doin at the mo

Roxy
21-08-09, 10:53 AM
not my fault! I was out on wednesday night..where were you??

Scotty
21-08-09, 04:50 PM
Children.... behave yourselves ;)

Yeah, window shopping's harmless for all concerned, but the problems begin when you get your flexible friend out... [smiley=happy.gif]

BB
21-08-09, 10:03 PM

He didn't!!! :o :o PMSL :D :D You wait till I see him!!

BB

Amante_271
22-08-09, 08:49 PM
Yeah, window shopping's harmless for all concerned, but the problems begin when you get your flexible friend out... [smiley=happy.gif]
Tried that once but found out I needed a VISA!

Another interesting option (to get back on topic!) is when wife2.0 & girlfriend1.0 run in conjunction with each other. You have to be careful as you can get shut out of this application and your no longer needed to act as a server. However if it does work out and runs smoothly, it can be a very rewarding system to run. Altho it can keep you up alnight getting it just right, but trust me ITS WORTH IT!!!

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=rolleyes.gif] [smiley=lipsrsealed.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=wink.gif]

igbell
23-08-09, 04:35 PM
Says the man who knows....... ;D ;D ;D

Roxy
23-08-09, 06:52 PM

He didn't!!! :o :o PMSL :D :D You wait till I see him!!

BB

OH YES HE DID!! ::)

BLOODY FOOL :-?

ROXY X

Roll_on
25-08-09, 12:38 PM
I thought bandits would run on anything if not where the hell does Roxy put all that tea.

Roxy
26-08-09, 12:46 PM
in my boots and bumbag!! ;D

igbell
26-08-09, 01:06 PM
Oh no how sloppy.......

Roll_on
26-08-09, 01:26 PM
well at least he put something in it most females seem happy to let fuel water and air run out.