PDA

View Full Version : X Factor

Hannah
23-08-09, 06:40 PM
So is anyone else hooked? I'm sorry to say but I love it, more so the first bit where they all audition rather than the finals. Loved the girl at the beginning and the teacher.

Davey
24-08-09, 07:05 AM
I'm hooked - always am to them shows especially with the talentless people who think they are good! (unlike myself who has a 'perfect' singing voice)

That teacher was amazing

Kevinb
24-08-09, 08:53 AM
My cr*p radar kicked in, so I had the chance to turn over before the mindless drival started.

As you can tell I'm not hooked. ;D

Dabz
24-08-09, 09:14 AM
X Factor is usually the only reality show I watch...love the auditions more than the finals though (other than when leona lewis was on - she was amazing start to finish)

steveo
24-08-09, 09:51 AM
well good, never miss it, really funny to watch, great stuff. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

FJ_Biker
24-08-09, 02:58 PM
Never watched it

Roll_on
25-08-09, 12:34 PM
is that the wannabe show

igbell
25-08-09, 02:57 PM
Something like that.....another one of those silly shows if you ask me.......

KP
25-08-09, 05:03 PM
yup....love the early rounds on this!!! mind you i do watch big bro too :-[

Roll_on
26-08-09, 10:32 AM
'Big Bro' whats that? maybe about the god of bikers.

Hannah
26-08-09, 10:35 AM
I have to say I havent watched BB at all this year, I'm not a huge fan of it. I couldn't even tell you who is in there. lol

Dabz
26-08-09, 10:47 AM
I've been very good at avoiding BB this year :D hate it now hehe

Trist
26-08-09, 10:58 AM
I have to say I havent watched BB at all this year, I'm not a huge fan of it. I couldn't even tell you who is in there. lol
A couple of Gays, one Bisexual, one lesbian, a blonde bimbo with fake tits that look more like an arse, real life Wolverine and finally an Iranian dude who's partial to wearing facial make up (jack Sparrow) ;D

So it's a mad house. One of those programmes I watch but I'm neither proud of or able to explain why lol

Roll_on
26-08-09, 03:38 PM
Trouble is its silly season so nothing really good on TV anyway.

Scotty
26-08-09, 07:54 PM
Yeah, the early rounds of X Factor are good for a giggle, especially when the saddos get all hysterical after they've been canned, wailing about how their entire life has been about being a singer, and they're so atrocious they'd get bottled off a pub karaoke stage. ;D

Watch Big Brother? I'd rather eat a dog**** sandwich personally. >:( Surely, when those feckless wannabes get voted out and exit the door to spotlights, a crowd of cheering idiots and that over-rated tart Davina McCall.. wouldn't it be better if they were greeted by a burst of automatic gunfire, followed by silence? Anyone else agree? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bubblylittleme
26-08-09, 09:00 PM
Been 3 yrs with eldest daughter. Spent the night outside Arsenal Football Ground to get daughter in to open auditions last year...wow what a night!!! The crowds sang all night and the atmosphere was fantastic... but in reality....

Those crap people arent at the auditions....agencies I reckon

But do love watching them all on tv too tho

kez_kitten
27-08-09, 11:46 AM
x factor is well funny, love cheryl cole and simon cowel, deff dnt fancy either tho lol thought jls were great last yr and am likin their song, cnt say ive eva liked leona lewis tho! Wonder wot this year will bring.

Anyone know where new series of dr who starts? Lovin david tennant!

bobf279
27-08-09, 10:35 PM
Whats the X Factor?

Roxy
27-08-09, 10:44 PM
step away from the TV guys...!!!! ::)

moto gp is far better viewing. ;)

igbell
28-08-09, 08:20 AM
well said Roxy......Hear Hear [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kevinb
28-08-09, 08:42 AM
There is definately more to Saturday nights.

It annoys me when they start talking about it on the BBC morning news along with things like Come dancing. I want to watch news, see what is happening in the world and find out what the weathers going to be like.
Well thats my Friday moan. Better do some work now.

Roll_on
28-08-09, 10:09 AM
They should exit in stocks so instead of booing the crowd could pelt them with rotten veggys

Hazel-nut
05-11-09, 11:27 AM
the twins definitly need to be voted out of x factor soon!they cant sing so how the hell did they get this far?!?!?
im liking lucy and stacey and joe atm i think!quite liked miss frank and candy rain aswel!

Geordie Stu
05-11-09, 04:09 PM
well said Roxy......Hear Hear [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Shame its the last race this weekend. Don't forget WSB & BSB

X Factor. Unfortunately having 2 daughters aged 12 & 9 they love so I take every opportunity to wind them up about the Twins & reach for the phone to vote (NOT)

Roll_on
05-11-09, 06:47 PM
Have to remember to video the race if I go on the ride-out.
As for X factor there should an age limit on who can vote so the votes are for talent not who all the young kids like the look of.