PDA

View Full Version : Wiltshire Riders R.I.P.

Geordie Stu
01-09-09, 10:15 AM
Looks like Suggsy has now closed down the Wiltshire Riders site. The WR was the 1st site I joined & met some good people & had some fun on the rideouts.

Hope to see you on the next ride out [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

http://www.wiltshireriders.co.uk/

Roxy
01-09-09, 11:30 AM
does that mean we will have an influx of new members now or are people members of both? either way RIP Wilts Riders.

roxy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Geordie Stu
01-09-09, 12:33 PM
I think most of the members from WR are already on here just not been active on here. There maybe an increase of Newbies yes.

Oh Senior Member ;)

Roxy
01-09-09, 12:46 PM
lol

if you chatted like me you too could have a blue tag and extra star Stu! ;)

Hannah
01-09-09, 01:46 PM
He will never catch up, men can't talk as much as women ;D

Geordie Stu
01-09-09, 02:24 PM

I dunno we like to try just we can't get you women to keep quiet long enough to listen to us ;D

R1chie
01-09-09, 02:31 PM

Amen to that :-X :D

Roxy
01-09-09, 02:56 PM
ha ha where would you be without us?! ;)

Geordie Stu
01-09-09, 02:59 PM
ha ha where would you be without us?! ;)

You really wanna answer :D

Roxy
01-09-09, 03:05 PM
hee hee no maybe not cos it will be...happier, richer, more free time, no ear ache etc etc!! ::)

Geordie Stu
01-09-09, 03:12 PM
hee hee no maybe not cos it will be...happier, richer, more free time, no ear ache etc etc!! ::)

Those are your words NOT mine. I was gonna say we'd under a pile of dirty dishes, washing loads of ironing & general house keeping duties.

Now I'm gonna stand back & wait for the backlash from all the ladies OUCH....!!!

Roxy
01-09-09, 03:36 PM
ha ha.. they all know I have just said what you guys would say if us chicks were not in the room!!! :-*

Uber Dave
01-09-09, 06:09 PM

Those are your words NOT mine. I was gonna say we'd under a pile of dirty dishes, washing loads of ironing & general house keeping duties.

Now I'm gonna stand back & wait for the backlash from all the ladies OUCH....!!!

Speak for yourself, but then I am sure I have some sort of mild OCD so that may explain my lack of washing laying around......

Trist
01-09-09, 07:10 PM

lol Flattery will get you nowhere! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

How about if we reverse the motion. Where would women be without men?

Artificial insemination may indeed obsolete a man's uses as according to a women's view, but who are you girls gonna call to open those jam jars?

Yeah that sounds about right ;) lol

suet
01-09-09, 08:01 PM
I will miss WR, met some great people through it, as I did on WB and other forums too. Is always nice to find like minded people who love bikes and riding them. :)

Iceman
01-09-09, 08:04 PM
I will miss WR, met some great people through it, as I did on WB and other forums too. Is always nice to find like minded people who love bikes and riding them. :)

I'll second that Sue!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Kevinb
02-09-09, 01:18 PM
So what happened to Wiltshire Riders?
Does anyone know?

Ducatista
02-09-09, 01:27 PM
You can read the explanation here:

http://www.wiltshireriders.co.uk/

Roxy
02-09-09, 02:17 PM

lol Flattery will get you nowhere! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

How about if we reverse the motion. Where would women be without men?

Artificial insemination may indeed obsolete a man's uses as according to a women's view, but who are you girls gonna call to open those jam jars?

Yeah that sounds about right ;) lol

well I will be the first to admit...I would be lost with out men especially my DAD! don't have a partner so Dad does all the opening of jam jars and fixing/cleaning of my car and bike..not to mention my house renovation.! ;D ;D

Bikermouse
05-09-09, 03:22 PM
I agree with Sue. I've met some lovely people through Wiltshire Riders some of whom I'm hoping will be life long friends.

kj

Dabz
05-09-09, 05:58 PM
sorry to see any biking community go, but hopefully WB can offer a new home to those who are feeling a bit lost - we're a friendly bunch, very popular weekly meets and monthly rides so hope to see some new and returning faces :)

Suggsy
06-09-09, 12:52 AM
I couldnt think of a better place for WR members to be and hope that they all find their way here and continue the Wiltshire spirit.

Jesus have I been a member that long ;)

Sx

b_1_rd
11-09-09, 07:24 PM
You never told us about the Wiltshire Spirit! Where you been hiding that. Behind the Vodka? ;)

Caz
11-09-09, 10:50 PM
I will miss WR too I had a good time with them - a good bunch and hope to see Suggsy out and about. Anyone going to see him gig at Moonrakers Saturday night ?

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bladepc
11-11-09, 11:39 AM
R.I.P WR !!!