PDA

View Full Version : COD: Modern Warfare 2

Uber Dave
10-11-09, 10:36 AM
Come on then, there has to be some other people on here other than just me who have this? (Tasker, where are you these days!)

If anyone else has a PS3 and fancies a game, post your PSN ID.

R1chie
10-11-09, 10:06 PM
Yeah...I've got it...but for the Xbox 8-)

kingjase
11-11-09, 11:08 AM
kingjasepain

igbell
12-11-09, 03:33 PM
just got it for the PC

R1chie
12-11-09, 05:32 PM
An estimated 4.7 million unit sales in the first 24 hours of release.

Not a bad effort ;D

crewy
12-11-09, 06:38 PM
U cant tell me that this game in better then ghostbusters on the ps3? :o :o :D ;)

HensonA
13-11-09, 03:58 PM
Still getting used to the Sega..!!!!!!!!!!

jack930
16-11-09, 12:52 AM
just got it for the PC

wots ya name on steam ,as i have this on the pc also [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

R1chie
16-11-09, 07:53 AM
U cant tell me that this game in better then ghostbusters on the ps3? :o :o :D ;)

Very easily :) ;)

Smashed the game on veteran yesterday. I've got to say it was a lot easier than previous Cod efforts .

crewy
16-11-09, 11:09 AM
Never really got on with the xbox, but since i have got my PS3 found the game play and the games much better. I recommend uncharted 1 and 2 to any

Uber Dave
16-11-09, 01:08 PM

Very easily :) ;)

Smashed the game on veteran yesterday. I've got to say it was a lot easier than previous Cod efforts .

The SP mode was really rather short I thought, I went through on Hardened the first and only time I have done it so far and it still only took just over 4hrs to complete.

Running through MP now, and actually trying to complete some of the weapons challenges, just completed everything challenge wise with the M4 and now moving onto the Barratt to try and unlock everything for that. So many weapons though...... will take a life time to do them all!

jack930
16-11-09, 06:37 PM
Console gamers pehh,,,u wona try it on pc much harder MP,,i thought the sp was very short aswell ,shame as the game could have been much better if it was longer..
The airport level is a bit :-? :-? ive read a lot of peps complain about it ?

Uber Dave
17-11-09, 11:23 AM
There was a load of moaning on the TV about the airport level, but to be fair when you first load the game it does scream and shout saying that some levels are disturbing and gave you the option at least three times to be warned about them before playing, compare it to the Saw series of films and how is it worse? Also it would confuse people who don't play it with the storyline from going not been at war to all out nuclear war between the US and Russia, would make no sense at all if you didn't do that level.

I would have got it on the PC, have COD4 on the PC but my (now ancient gaming computer) wouldnt run MW2, so since I have a PS3 and nice HDTV sat in the corner it was just easier getting it on that.

igbell
17-11-09, 01:25 PM
Jack guess what it is???
Igbell of course....

jack930
17-11-09, 11:55 PM
lol
:D

tryed tonight to add ya but says thier is no one of that name ?

igbell
18-11-09, 10:19 AM
I will check tonight, as it might be igbell72 but I know it is igbell as that is what I use for everything.....

jack930
18-11-09, 02:31 PM
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

it not try on yours

TrackpinIKE

mcicy
19-11-09, 02:03 AM
Loving this game, the covert ops missions are brilliant especially the racing and sniping ones.

Now I am trying to rank up online and complete as many guns as i can but there are just soooooo many, has anyone unlocked and used the Nuke strike yet?

I am McIcy on steam

Uber Dave
19-11-09, 11:02 AM
I have yet to see the nuke been used yet, I am sure some camping sad-act sniper will use one eventually but its a 25 kill streak which would be stupidly difficult to get to unless you were playing on a hardcore match with no kill-cam!

mcicy
19-11-09, 01:16 PM
I have yet to see the nuke been used yet, I am sure some camping sad-act sniper will use one eventually but its a 25 kill streak which would be stupidly difficult to get to unless you were playing on a hardcore match with no kill-cam!

I just wanna see it, plus once its used the match auto ends which is a nice touch

jack930
19-11-09, 08:08 PM
added [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Mar1k
20-11-09, 10:52 AM
i am on it as pasho2 , but i am new so i am ****e. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Bladepc
04-12-09, 09:28 AM

I just wanna see it, plus once its used the match auto ends which is a nice touch

ive nuked twice now ,

tag = BAD-Aim700 xbox !!