PDA

View Full Version : Nephews BMX stolen

Davey
25-01-10, 07:09 PM
My 12 year old nephews BMX was taken from him at St Marks park yesterday afternoon by 2 black youths (aged late teens - early 20's)

As you can probably tell I'm rather pissed off as he's not a big lad and completely out of order. Now he's shook up, upset and bikeless.

Here is the bike if anyone hears of anything please let me know my number is in my signature or you know where I work [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Here is the bike

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f229/razorhead666/tomsbmx.jpg

Now my plans have had to change so we can club together to get him another.

R1chie
25-01-10, 11:20 PM
That sucks big style.

I can remember having my BMX nicked in similar circumstances when I was a nipper (super tuff burner) and I was gutted.

Hope he gets it back soon

igbell
26-01-10, 02:36 PM
knee cap em I say

bobf279
26-01-10, 09:25 PM
Not funny in the least little b*****ds

Davey
26-01-10, 10:29 PM
The police have been around have an idea who it is and will basically do feck all >:( But we also have an idea who it is, where they live and hang out with [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ONFIRE
26-01-10, 10:34 PM
The police have been around have an idea who it is and will basically do feck all >:( But we also have an idea who it is, where they live and hang out with [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Knowing where they live is always a + even if you send the rossers around then your nephew will have to prove its his...Hope all goes well.. I am sure you have a Plan . Really hope all goes well for U 8-)

Davey
27-01-10, 07:25 AM

Knowing where they live is always a + even if you send the rossers around then your nephew will have to prove its his...Hope all goes well.. I am sure you have a Plan . Really hope all goes well for U 8-)

Yeah we have a plan we're popping around later to a pay a polite visit and ask them kindly if they have the bike and if they would be kind enough to return it - and an apology to my nephew would be in order due to the mis-understanding on thier behalf and incorrectly assuming the bike in his hands was actually thiers.

Well thats the plan ;)

ONFIRE
27-01-10, 11:53 AM
Sound reasonable Plan to me..Certainly beats a visit to A&E Lol! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Geordie Stu
27-01-10, 01:06 PM
If that approach doesn't work then a clip round the ear maybe. Hope he gets his bike back

Davey
29-01-10, 07:06 PM
Good news is we've got the bike back 8-) Bad news is the bloke was out so will have to pay another visit but his family are rather pissed off with him and words of his Dad.......give him a good shoeing as he deserves it!!

Ducatista
29-01-10, 08:01 PM
Excellent news.
Really pleased for your nephew.
It's also nice to know they aren't all scum bags.

Nico_babe
31-01-10, 06:37 PM
Ah brilliant news. Im sure your nephew is over the moon. I hope the thief gets what he deserves!!

R1chie
31-01-10, 08:50 PM
Top work magnum

Geordie Stu
01-02-10, 08:50 AM
Great your Nephew got his bike back. Lesson learn't by thief we hope...

Davey
01-02-10, 07:45 PM
Lesson learn't by thief we hope...

I think he will think twice in future - light fingers are very painful when accidently shut in a gate! Clumsy git done it twice tho ;)

ONFIRE
01-02-10, 09:35 PM

I think he will think twice in future - light fingers are very painful when accidently shut in a gate! Clumsy git done it twice tho ;)

Well now we know what happens to Gate Crashers Lol... ;D ;D

Davey
02-02-10, 07:17 AM

Well now we know what happens to Gate Crashers Lol... ;D ;D

LOL ;D

igbell
02-02-10, 10:26 AM
I always think it is good when the father finds out cos they norm come down on them hard than the law will ever do.

R1chie
02-02-10, 12:30 PM
I find it bizarre that someone can go and get the bike back but yet the Police can't/won't.

Davey
02-02-10, 12:36 PM
I find it bizarre that someone can go and get the bike back but yet the Police can't/won't.

Yeah surprises me too but suppose the police have to obide by the law and have warrants and proof before gaining a warrant. As where we will just climb the neighbours fence look over and then gain entry by asking politely 1st and esculate accordingly.

I hold no judgement against the police regarding this as I know they do a hard job that is against them all the time - plus I'd rather they look for murderers, rapists and scum as they knew we had an idea who it was [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

ONFIRE
02-02-10, 05:28 PM

Yeah surprises me too but suppose the police have to obide by the law and have warrants and proof before gaining a warrant. As where we will just climb the neighbours fence look over and then gain entry by asking politely 1st and esculate accordingly.

I hold no judgement against the police regarding this as I know they do a hard job that is against them all the time - plus I'd rather they look for murderers, rapists and scum as they knew we had an idea who it was [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Thats an O

Okay I'll get my coat :D :D

Davey
02-02-10, 08:30 PM

Thats an O

Best had as went over my head but that could down to this evenings Stellas [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

R1chie
02-02-10, 09:27 PM

Thats an O

Best had as went over my head but that could down to this evenings Stellas [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I'm sure cracking the enigma code was easier than decoding some of Timbo's posts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/richie653/tumbleweed.gif

wiltshire builders
15-02-10, 04:44 PM
Really good news on getting it back and that the parents are on your side (so many don't believe their little angels can do anything wrong) As for the police, forget it. They are not interested. I had a car stolen and found it myself a few roads away and they wanted £120 to take it away to the socos. A mate in Bath had his car stereo nicked and the little sod dropped his phone in the footwell. Guess what the police did with it? Gave it back to him with a caution. I'm with you on this one. It's what they're paid to do.
This is where it all starts and it goes down hill real fast.