wiltshire builders
05-03-10, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idzHUe8QdWw

Who's your favorite rider and why?

slowr1der
05-03-10, 06:07 PM
Lone Wolf is....... Couple of reasons

I have seen footage of him riding, he is awesome

He has a selection of bikes including a Desmo, which does look the bollocks I gotta say

He is a true professional in that he will not ride without his only set of leathers......cause he would have needed race leathers when its 10 degrees if that....on the road

I am sure this list is gonna grow when I meet him in person

Davey
05-03-10, 08:29 PM
My heroes include
Wayne Rainey - Kevin Schwantz - Mick Doohan - Freddie Spencer (only person ever to win 250 and 500 championship in 1 year) - Barry Sheene - Dunlop brothers - Dave Jefferies and of course Valentino Rossi

David Knight - Kurt Nicoll - Rob Herring and James Dobb for off roading

and of course any of the FMX guys as that takes serious balls to do that [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

But all in all I have admiration for anyone who races whether it be minimoto to MotoGP.

wiltshire builders
06-03-10, 10:21 AM
My heroes include
Wayne Rainey - Kevin Schwantz - Mick Doohan - Freddie Spencer (only person ever to win 250 and 500 championship in 1 year) - Barry Sheene - Dunlop brothers - Dave Jefferies and of course Valentino Rossi

and of course any of the FMX guys as that takes serious balls to do that [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

But all in all I have admiration for anyone who races whether it be minimoto to MotoGP.

Rob Herring and Kurt Nicoll. Haven't heard those names in a while. Didn't Kurt ride with the word AWSOME stiched across his ass? As a school boy i that was the coolest thing ever!

Davey
06-03-10, 01:50 PM
My heroes include

Rob Herring and Kurt Nicoll. Haven't heard those names in a while. Didn't Kurt ride with the word AWSOME stiched across his ass? As a school boy i that was the coolest thing ever!

he did have something written but i can't remember plus I didn't spend my teens looking at blokes asses :)